If Liberals Think America Is So Dangerous Because Of Our Gun Laws...

Discussion in 'Politics' started by pspr, May 18, 2013.

1. LEAPup

LEAPup

Don't wast your time. He's too ignorant to understand that the black community has a major values and upbringing problem.

#11     May 19, 2013
  2. wjk

wjk

Our culture understands that historically millions and millions have died worldwide at the hands of murderous power hungry political leaders just in the last century alone. Would you say those unarmed societies were more dangerous? Maybe not to those in power but they proved to be to the victims.

Now which myths are you talking about? Do you believe gov can stay benevolent when they have absolute power, a condition difficult to obtain with an armed populace unwilling to be disarmed?

You want to discuss dangerous societies? Study the historical regimes of Moa, Stalin, Hitler, etc...Better yet, look at N Korea. Now there's a nice, safe society for you (not counting gov officials, of course).

#12     May 19, 2013
  3. I not mad at you, of course, why would I be?

As far as black on black violence. Well, that's a complex subject and one that you are not remotely qualified to comment on.

It is indeed not your problem, but you would never know that based on your posts here, now would we?:D

#13     May 19, 2013
  4. This is from someone who has not the stones to post to me directly. Amazing.:D

Even PT can do that, and he is as mentally challenged as I have ever seen.

#14     May 19, 2013
  5. I'll comment on whatever I damn well please. Got it.
    I will not apologize for pointing out simple facts. And counteracting your stupid , inane comments on segments of society.

#15     May 19, 2013
  6. Of course you can. It's the power of a free press. I personally wish you weren't relegated to a subforum of a minor website. I wish you could get air time on the NBA finals, or something.

America needs to hear more from people like you.

As far as your facts go, they need to go into the applicable context. Stop using a broad brush. A man at your point in life should be much more astute than that.

#16     May 19, 2013

7. The same will be extended to you. Come here where the good ol' boys are and see how long you last, spouting the racist garbage you put on this board. I only counteract your shit, and you don't like it, riff-raff. I have found people like you to be cowards in real life, always shooting off their mouth, but unable to back it up.

#17     May 19, 2013
  8. Well that's probably due in large part to them being too stupid to fathom by allowing unrestrained mudslime immigration into the country and not making them conform to french law.

#18     May 19, 2013
  9. Like Sitting Bull, Shaka and any other brown men you have encountered in history, I will last longer than you would under comparable circumstances.

It is why your culture ( good ol boys) are so obsessed with weaponry. You are afraid of almost everything that moves.

Again, you deserve a spot on 60 minutes. You need to just state your case in the larger forum of ideas. Let's see how well that plays.

#19     May 19, 2013
  10. Seems to me the black community voted with a rather broad brush the past 5-6 years.

#20     May 19, 2013