If Jews would

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Ricter, Oct 25, 2009.

1. Ricter

Ricter

And why do people hate that? I say it's because they're overexposed. Really, if it was billions in aid for, endless arguments with, endless "never forget" slogans coming from our own disabled war veterans, people would eventually get goddamned tired of hearing them, even if we do love our vets. No one wants to hear women, or blacks, or mothers against drunk driving, (some day it will be white men?) crying their special grievances century after century. But at least women and blacks can't hide the attributes that make some hate them, so their grievance might have some merit.

#21     Oct 25, 2009
  2. Ricter

Ricter

I don't see that because there's nothing "jewish" to be seen. It is a label one has to give oneself. They might make it easy for others by saying that the beard and cap are their costume, though.

Anyway, if jews are so friggin' smart* and tough then they don't need billions of dollars of aid from the US taxpayer. They win, they've convinced us that the other guys are stupid and savage. Ok, those are the guys that need our aid if anyone does.

Nazi: any jews here?
    Jew: yeah, I am one.
    Nazi: ok, stand over there, you're going to a death camp.
    Nazi: any other jews here?
    Jew #2: yeah, I'm one too...

#22     Oct 26, 2009
  3. Mercor

Mercor

Seems like your judgment of character is based on how much money one receives.
    Don't use money to score the character of a nation or people. It is not a valid measure.

#23     Oct 26, 2009
  4. Ricter

Ricter

Oh, I'm not. The statement about them not needing our money is incidental.

What I really want to understand is why jews are somewhat like a rancher who goes into a crowded gay bar alone and yells, "I hate faggots". It's plain stupid. If you gotta go into a gay bar (perish the thought), don't wear a cowboy hat (ok, Brokeback ruined that, damn you Ang Lee) and keep your mouth shut.

#24     Oct 26, 2009
  5. Up until this particular thread, your responses seemed like a fairly intelligent person was behind them.

You are asking that a particular people hide and or deny what and who they are. The Jewish people have, in my belief, the remnents, the memory of the revelation of of the righteousness of G-D. Their ancestors were the prophets and the Psalmists. From these sons of Abraham, I believe that the Redeemer has come, and will return.

But hey, lets just hide all of this tradition and history.

Here is a thought, let the moslems pretend they are Jews, this should bring about immediate peace and love. Why do they have to walk around acting like moslems anyway.

#25     Oct 26, 2009
  6. There is only:

1. One theocracy in middle east that insists to be called a theoracy: it is --->jewish state of israel.

2. Only one genocide in middle east committed by:
    ----->Israel

Should I continue? ...You get the point.

#26     Oct 26, 2009
  7. If I were a zionist, I would champion for a home in Bavaria. Close to skiing stations, prime real estate. Close to some good sausages, and to the Swiss alps and banks, where my fellow Israelites can do one of their favorite activities which is banking. The germans would not be able to object because of the crimes their country committed in the past.

I wouldalso ask for free beer for all the Israelites of the world, and also some free tickets to see soccer games each Sunday. Maybe also some workers to help on Shabbat. Divine reward is a bonus for the workers.

It is still not too late to do it. You can ask Germany to pay to relocate Israel, and you make sure that they do not move the nukes---Those should be moved only by zionists.

I am sure the Pals will also be happy to give a helping hand in the relocation, and Germany can pay them later for their work, and you make sure that Germany also pays some compensation for Pals problems caused by Zionists.

You can also move the western wall, and may be put it right somewhere near east and west germany used to be divided. It would also be make a great tourist and holy place attraction.

Palestine is too dry, too poor, and too unrelated to what Jews went through in the past. Jews and arabics are cousins, and the semites will fight forever at this rate.

What do U think?

:p

#27     Oct 26, 2009
  8. Ricter

Ricter

My thoughts on them are quite similar. But I wouldn't want them to act like jews, there's no gain to that move. They also can lose the stupid books they clutch, and stupid head gear. As for why I started on jews, it's only because of their special aggrieved status around here in the US, and the fact you have to start somewhere. They are not the only group, no, but some of the others have finally quieted down a bit and got their asses back to work.

And more to fairness, I also have those fracking freaks called the Cuban exiles (stfu, your parents fled Castro, not you) who mouth off everytime the US wants to make a move one way or the other in regards to Cuba. And I've long had soccer moms on my list since they seem to believe that their precious kids give them royal powers over the rest of us.

#28     Oct 26, 2009
  9. Ricter

Ricter

Lol, who gives a shit about that besides a doctor treating disease? This separation and labeling is the problem. But if I accept that jews are a distinct race too, added to their genius and machismo, then it's just one more reason they don't need my money. F*** off and go be special with your own money.

First of all, I'm not moaning like a whore, I assume that's a faked moan.

I don't hear about the specialness, the superiority, of those other groups. Anyway, good question, why the frack are we sending money to enemies of the jews, and to the jews, and perpetuating their religion run amuck conflict? Maybe the perpetual conflict is serving US interests in the area...?

#29     Oct 26, 2009
  10. As opposed to some Islamic countries, where if a person has the nerve to change to another religion is considered for the death penalty, even by moderates?

#30     Oct 26, 2009