If Israel Attacks Iran - Obama Loses Election

Discussion in 'Politics' started by pspr, Apr 10, 2012.

1. pspr

pspr

By Douglas Herz
    Much controversy has arisen recently about the Obama administration leaking details of Israel's planned raid on Iranian nuclear sites by using Azerbaijan as a staging area. The reason for the leaks is simple: if Israel attacks Iran, Obama will lose the presidential election this fall, and BHO will do anything to prevent that from happening.

If Israel were to attack Iran to destroy its nuclear weapons capability, Iran would retaliate by attempting to close the Strait of Hormuz as it has often threatened. The U.S. Fifth Fleet patrolling the area would likely be called upon to keep the Strait open, and expanded American military involvement in the region could not be ruled out. World oil and financial markets would be roiled. Israel would be hit with a barrage of rockets and international condemnations. And relations with strategic competitors such as China and Russia would hit the deep freeze. President Obama would have many 3AM telephone calls to deal with.

But the real pain for Obama would come from the political price he would pay as Americans saw gasoline prices skyrocket (again), dead and wounded U.S. soldiers and sailors coming home from the Middle East (again), plummeting financial markets (again), possible terror attacks on U.S. soil (again), and internet disruptions from Iranian cyberwar. No president could survive politically from such a series of calamities. Thus president Obama is desperate to delay any Israeli attack on Iran until after the November elections, even to the extent of foiling Israel's near-term military plans.

Others have observed that Obama is willing to sacrifice anything to win re-election.

http://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2012/04/if_israel_attacks_iran_obama_loses_presidency.html

2. Lucrum

Lucrum

My own observation as well.

3. The article seems to be from zionsits who think from their asses, and shit from their heads.

Obama has a lead of more than the percentage of zionists with above thinking-- consquently his election does not depend on what they think/shit.

4. Is that what your mother told you when your father's Jewish boss fired him?

5. lol . . . . were you long today ?
    . . . . . . :D . . . . .

6. 377OHMS

377OHMS

Ouch. Pretty close the mark I would say T666. :)

I remember when tradingjournals faked his trading journal entries and was busted with his hand in the cookie jar.

7. No American president who sought another term during a time of war has been defeated

8. pspr

pspr

I think Israel has to do what they think is in the best interests of their country. Obama is obviously making a concerted effort to prevent Israel from taking military action on their own. The Israelies cannot wait until after the election for fear that Obama could win and would put even more pressure on Israel not to act.

I don't think Obama would ever use force to prevent Iran from obtaining a nuclear weapon nor would he allow Israel to take military action if he can stop it. Contrary to his statements.

9. Is that what you tell your inflatable Obama boyfriend when you hold him close?