If I showed up in Chicago tomorrow

Discussion in 'Professional Trading' started by OTCkrak, Jul 27, 2010.

1. kudos to you! you make me envious! ah to be young and single again!

#31     Aug 9, 2010
  2. dude this kid is looking for some insight and once again you are being a dick. -------- I was there in the notes in the 90s too
    and Im sure if i if i knew your name I would laugh my ass off ---spreadprofessor---gimme a break--- is jamin your idol? Id bet couldnt trade your way out of a bag / let alone scale NOB on the spot and i bet thats why you are whoring yourself here. btw nice website- LOL

#32     Aug 9, 2010
  3. #33     Sep 24, 2010
  4. I just arrived in Chicago to start my CTA. Great city, many office spaces available for cheap, they are offering up to four months of free rent.

I lived in New York city for a year, no comparison you get much more for the money you spend.

Until now I love the city but I did not see the winter yet.

#34     Sep 25, 2010
  5. Hello,

I hope this isn't too much off thread, I looked at the list of prop trading firms mentioned earlier. I'm wondering if anyone has a similar list but for shops/firms in London? (perhaps it takes a different format over here?).

Thanks,

dT

#35     Sep 28, 2010
  6. underneath the list for the American firms, there is one for London firms

#36     Sep 28, 2010
  7. CQNC

CQNC

Kudos. THIS is what it takes to be a great trader, not an MBA from Harvard.

Hunger. Commitment. Drive.

FUCK Harvard.

#37     Sep 28, 2010
  8. Is this a joke?

If not, you're headed back home with your tail between your legs. Well maybe not, I'm sure you'll find another restaurant gig and rent & the need to eat will hang over your head.

The kid has no idea what he is doing and has no real plan, just a feeble idea. Why would you applaud that?

#38     Sep 28, 2010
  9. this makes about as much sense as 'I decided I didn't want to work for a living, so moved to Las Vegas, I decided to quit my job and am going make my fortune by betting on tendencies on the roulette wheel."

#39     Sep 28, 2010
  10. CQNC

CQNC

LOL. I just wanted to post FUCK Harvard.

#40     Sep 28, 2010