If I hear "BUSH" one more time!!!!

Discussion in 'Politics' started by ang_99, Jun 13, 2009.

1. And where were you when Bush was barbecuing Rome on a spit? Too busy bowing, perhaps?

#51     Jun 14, 2009
  2. Mercor

Mercor

Inside Trading is very simple minded, and the maturity level of an adolescence.

#52     Jun 14, 2009
  3. Reminds me of Rush Limbaugh,Sarah Palin ,and most of the Republican Party

#53     Jun 14, 2009
  4. I disagree with Obama's spending ,budget deficits, and bail outs.In regards to foreign policy I disagree with the United States being the world police.

I agree with libertarian/Ron Paul philosophies.Until there is a Ron Paul type cadidate with a chance to win I will vote for the lessor evil

#54     Jun 14, 2009
  5. Lucrum

Lucrum

Care to point out where I said that?

I simply posted the poll results, as YOU suggested.

I left it up to the reader to interpret the statistics.

#55     Jun 14, 2009
  6. Ah, ok then.

You put foreign policy/abortion issues ahead of domestic/economy issues then, correct?

#56     Jun 14, 2009
  7. It depends on how much the 2 candidates differ on foreign policy and economic issues

On economics,Mccain and Obama weren't that different.McCain admitted that he didn't know anything about the economy,McCain thinks that stopping earmarks is the answer to fiscal responsibility although earmarks account for only a small part of the federal budget.McCain supported and voted for tarp(although it had billions in earmarks).McCain suggested that the federal government buy up all the bad mortgage loans.

On foreign policy McCain and Obama are much different.McCain was much too aggressive.If McCain had won I believe we would be in Iraq much longer and possibly be in wars with Iran and Korea

Generally I put foreign policy issues above economic issues.As a diesel mechanic and part time trader I will never have problems with being out of work or having a lack of income so economic conditions have little effect on me.I hate war and McCain was the man most likely to have The US involved in more Wars .Mccain being 73 years old I also had to factor in that I might actually be choosing between Obama and Sarah Palin

#57     Jun 14, 2009
  8. Mercor

Mercor

Did you graduate from High School or GED?

#58     Jun 14, 2009
  9. 1 year technical certificate and I make 80,000 a year living in Houston where the cost of living is very low.12 credits short of an associates degree as my diesel classes count as college credit

I have a few out of work friends with bachelors degrees who are currently training to be mechanics

#59     Jun 14, 2009
  10. I also make an extra 20,000 -30,000 a year trading part time.(Great thing about being a diesel mechanic is that you can work any shift which allows me to trade during the day)

I have made a few live trade calls on here,here is one.Can you share what you do for a living and any evidence that you actually know how to trade since this is a trading website ?

http://www.elitetrader.com/vb/showthread.php?s=&postid=1888986&highlight=stop#post1888986

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

#60     Jun 14, 2009