If I hear "BUSH" one more time!!!!

Discussion in 'Politics' started by ang_99, Jun 13, 2009.

1. It does your heart good to hear your boy is a fraud. You are truely a democrat.

#41     Jun 13, 2009
  2. Exactly

#42     Jun 13, 2009
  3. quote from Eight:

"Want to see rights trampled check out Branch Davidian and the children burned alive by Clinton and the FBI."

I hoped they learned their lesson and don't try to pull a disaster like this again. The national mood is far worse on the 2nd Amendment today than it was back in early 1990's.

With thses idiots anything is possible.

#43     Jun 13, 2009
  4. Obama is working feverishly to fullfill his campaign promises.

Based on those promises, everything he has done and will do could be reasonably extrapolated

#44     Jun 13, 2009
  5. Well I may not be a democrat. But I'm god damn sure not a republican.

LOL!!!!

#45     Jun 13, 2009
  6. WTF?

This has got to be the most bewildering post I've EVER read.

You disliked his policies - which I guess means that you agreed more with McCain's policies? - but voted for him anyways?

And all because he said he was without a doubt gonna bend you over a barrel, but at least he was honest about it?

Or are you just hopelessly cynical? And figured that McCain was gonna do the same thing anyways?

Are you saying that you had NO hope that McCain would ACTUALLY push his stated policies?

Please explain.

#46     Jun 13, 2009

7. Welcome back Doc, good to hear from you.:D

#47     Jun 13, 2009

8. McCain's polices were George Bushes polices.

I voted for Obama because McCain's foreign policy stance was much too aggressive,The thought of Sarah Palin being President scares the hell out of me,Obama is pro choice.Obama was honest about a bigger government and big spending.McCain said he was against big government but he voted for tarp and proposed that the government buy up the bad mortgages.Mccain wanted 100 years in Iraq and to "bomb bomb bomb Iran"

This video also sums it up

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/GEtZlR3zp4c&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/GEtZlR3zp4c&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

How could anyone vote for this 73 year old man with Palin as VP

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/FKKmvTM8SJk&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/FKKmvTM8SJk&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

#48     Jun 13, 2009
  9. Indeed, they froth about like internet mad dogs!:D

The party of Rush, gotta luv em:)

#49     Jun 13, 2009
  10. But Obama also said he wanted to bomb bomb bomb Pakistan, and he's done that. Bewildering. What is your stance then in involving our military in foreign countries? Is it consistent?

McCain at least said he was against big guv - which I'm guessing you're in favor of? How is this less preferable to Obama's stated policies?

The prolife statement is also bewildering. Revoking the Fed involvement would just put it on the states to decide. It wouldn't prevent abortion.

Palin was a poor choice. Agreed. But do you get that others feel the same about Obama? Palin becoming Pres is a "what if".

What I'm getting from your post is that you "revenge voted" against McCain for voting for TARP, etc.

That's politics though. McCain may have voted for this or that, and it made you mad, but to throw him out with the bath water is just bewildering.

Do you understand how politics work? Do you understand in give and take? Do you understand why Dems voted for the Iraq war, and then the next day started condemning it, but continue to fund it? Do you understand the bigger picture?

Maybe what would help would be for you to state what policies of Obama you disagreed with......

#50     Jun 13, 2009