If I could only trade 1 strategy, this is IT

Discussion in 'Strategy Building' started by iamanuttyhead, Aug 22, 2006.

1. yes....I had a LONG off the market profile 1292.50 level that worked out very well............

http://www.charthub.com/images/2006/08/23/ESDeltaTrend345_3.png

1292.50 held and SHORT covering into the close made for excellent follow through!

#21     Aug 23, 2006
  2. That's a sweet long setup you got on there 5P. Congrats. I had the MD entry 2 points higher than yours. Didn't trade it though.

Cariocas

#22     Aug 23, 2006
  3. Chris -

What's that VB chart below the price candlestick chart? Is that something like cumulattive net volume conducted at bid (+) and ask (-) ?

Thanks.

Sandy

#23     Aug 23, 2006

4. Yes Sir....you are right and I love to keep track of the running cumulative when looking for trade set-ups. Several false bounce attempts at the zone near todays lows showed almost no "delta" trend change during "short covering"....so why get in and buy the bounce yet. If you wait until you see some covering coming in with a "delta" trend change, then you will have trade entries at or near momentum change focal points.

Here is analysis of the "Volume Breakdown" market delta tool from Inv R/T during that transition in the ES LOD zone..........

http://www.charthub.com/images/2006/08/23/ESDeltaTrend345_5.png

#24     Aug 23, 2006
  5. My MILK THE COW Strategy simply makes money every day.

I take advantage of something so simple it is overlooked...

THE HIGH IS USUALLY HIGHER THAN THE OPEN AND THE LOW LOWER.

If you enter at/near the open, at/near the open price then at some point later in the day, you can exit with a profit.

Combine that with statistics and you almost never lose.

AAPL usually fills the gap 7 out of 10 times. Even when AAPL doesn't fill the gap, I still can make money.

If you doubt this, just pull up a chart and look for yourself.

#25     Aug 24, 2006
  6. MILK THE COW

AAPL CHART ATTACHED.

#26     Aug 24, 2006
  7. I have written TradeStation indicators and eSignal studies for MILK THE COW and they can be found at www.kreslik.com for free!

I have a firm belief that if you code trading software then if it any good you should be able to make all the money you need trading and be able to afford to give the software away.

Screenshot of my TradeStation MILK THE COW radar attached.

#27     Aug 24, 2006
  8. Prevail

Prevail Guest

thanks, glad to see you are not suspended in that other world anymore.

how does the model work on the sp?

#28     Aug 24, 2006
  9. I don't trade the sp.
    I am banned and bannished from TradeStation. TS closed my account.

I am only posting questions on the eSignal board.

If I post anything else, like a screenshot, they get their panties in a bunch!

If people do a google search on < therumpledone esignal > they will see to go to www.kreslik.com to get all my studies for FREE!!

Just because my code has "GIFTS AND DONATIONS ACCEPTED" on the inside, eSignal says it violates their forum rules. Ditto for TradeStation.

BUT IT IS OK FOR THEIR CUSTOMERS TO HAVE TO PAY FOR CODE!!

And they say they have their customers' best interest at heart.

Who's interest do they really have in mind?

#29     Aug 24, 2006
  10. TRO -

Wow that's Amazing!!

I'm not currently a TS customer, but was about to sign up. A trading friend of mine had shown me some of your contributions to the TS arena, and I was very impressed with your generosity in sharing your methods.

Their loss is our gain. :)

Sandy

#30     Aug 24, 2006