if Hillary wins will Wall Street rally?

Discussion in 'Politics' started by bat1, Mar 4, 2008.

1. She's in the lead? Not according to every news source. Either way, Hillary and Obama will just slit each other's throats while McCain will stand by with that stiff smile and wait for his victory parade.

#11     Mar 5, 2008
  2. I understand but the money/market thinks she is in the lead. mcain, I can't even venture an opinion.

#12     Mar 5, 2008
  3. Bush is endorsing him today:eek:

#13     Mar 5, 2008
  4. tortoise

tortoise

thanks...holding for that rule of 10, right? so if it jack-knifes back to 1326, i'll know who to blame...:p

#14     Mar 5, 2008
  5. That should effectively kill his chances.

#15     Mar 5, 2008
  6. Probably so. I like how they waited until he clinched the nomination to do this. :p

#16     Mar 5, 2008
  7. Mvic

Mvic

Which is why the market would rally on a Hillary win if the thesis is correct, gives McCain more of a chance.

#17     Mar 5, 2008
  8. Joab

Joab

FORTUNES and FORTUNES where made by TRADERS while Bill Was in office and I see no reason to believe that Hillary wouldn't do exactly as he did.

Hillary is the TRADERS best choice

#18     Mar 5, 2008
  9. If they were smart, they'd have done it earlier and given the Republican party a chance.

Personally, I'd rather have anyone in the White House than someone who will follow in Bush's footsteps. And I'm a republican.

#19     Mar 5, 2008
  10. I ran a trading journal for almost 2 years so the posts add up quickly over time. Is that really relevant to my comment?

#20     Mar 5, 2008