if Hillary wins will Wall Street rally?

Discussion in 'Politics' started by bat1, Mar 4, 2008.

1. bat1

bat1

me thinks soo!:p

2. What specifically does Hillary mean to the equities market? I doubt the market cares right now as economic news is more pressing.

3. hey coach, whats up with 6000 posts? tell us theres more to you

4. I follow IWM. A rally should come soon or when IWM is around 65. It does not matter who wins, oses, speaks, etc..

5. In just 2+ years too, LOL.

I think he has Electric Savant (who's he :p ) beat by a mile.
    Just to stay on topic ... yeah, when push comes to shove, I'd definitely say that there will be a rally if Hillary wins ... but all things considered, how could she not?

As we've seen in the past, it doesn't matter what the people want (not that I think for one minute that the people of America want Barak Obama as President of the United States).

6. bidask

bidask

if democrats win the presidency the market is going down for sure. bernanke was appointed by bush. bush is ordering bernanke to prop up the market right now while bush still has a few months left. when the democrats are in office, bernanke will screw over the democratic president.

7. tortoise

tortoise

watch the es boom from here...long and strong at 1326!

8. The market is tanking because Hillary is in the lead, if she is elected, market tanks. Same script as earnings report, stock trends down to the fateful day, co announces good earnings and whoosh stock tanks. Obama = "beats consensus".

9. tortoise

tortoise

i dunno, i took a point of a heat for a position in which i'm now up eight points. market doesn't look like it's tanking to me. looks like the hillary rally has begun!

10. LOL, good trade! :D

#10     Mar 5, 2008