If "Herr Bush" Wants a Police State Then Why Is He a Supporter of Guns

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Pabst, Aug 11, 2006.

1. Pabst

Pabst

How was the fate of scumbag Padilla ANYWHERE near the injustice of Japanese internment by FDR during WWll?

#21     Aug 14, 2006
  2. What do you KNOW about Padilla?

If you have access to Federal files I'd love to hear it....because that's all that we got at this point.

Why hasn't this "scumbag," been put on trial yet?

#22     Aug 14, 2006
  3. At least he wasn't gunned down or incinerated by federal storm troopers.

#23     Aug 14, 2006
  4. Someone post a picture of those goons grabbing Elian Gonzales so Doc can see what storm troopers invading your home look like, courtesy of Clinton/Reno et al.

#24     Aug 14, 2006
  5. What the fuck does that mean?

#25     Aug 14, 2006
  6. Pabst

Pabst

I have no idea about his "Federal" charges. As a youth he was convicted in a robbery/murder in Chicago. Since he was a juvenile he was released after just a few years.

#26     Aug 14, 2006
  7. Ah...then he may be a scumbag. Just not on the charges that he's held for.

Which should scare the hell out of all Americans

#27     Aug 14, 2006
  8. Waco. Ruby Ridge. Innocent people murdered by government agents.

#28     Aug 14, 2006
  9. Pabst

Pabst

The press doesn't like to give the Padillia bio. Gang member, murderer, arrested down here in Lauderdale for waving a gun in a road rage incident. Pure psychopath. Shoulda been hung long ago. But yes Doc, no U.S. citizen should be held without trial. Shot without trial, yes. Held, no.:)

#29     Aug 14, 2006
  10. Hated the whole thing (both). No excuses for any of it.

I was republican back then.....there's was not a bigger hater of Clinton then me during the fight on the horn of Africa. I don’t think I could be anymore clear.

That being said.....republicans now are the most misguided and EVIL ones. No question.

#30     Aug 14, 2006