If ET required you to use your real name, would you stick around?

Discussion in 'Feedback' started by Josef K, Aug 3, 2013.

If ET required you to use your real name, would you still post here?

1. Yes

23 vote(s)
    27.7%
  2. No

54 vote(s)
    65.1%
  3. Undecided

6 vote(s)
    7.2%
  1. 1800 south ocean is my neighbor on Palm Beach-- I don't know the other names or aliases. Do you really think I am C-Kid, sandeater, jason or the rest of those names?

surf

#51     Aug 5, 2013
  2. Nah, it doesn't matter. I just prefer those who are obsessed with me to be female--- if she isn't, that's cool also-- a fan is a fan.

I heard a preacher once say the SSN is the mark of the beast spoken of by john the revelator.

surf:D :p

#52     Aug 5, 2013
  3. sheda

sheda

Someone responds to your absolute bullshit and there "obsessed" with you. Your one of those...mild...voiced..let says...american men, who screams restraining order! When a guy with a beard who looks like he rides a bike glances at you in a bar...arent ya.

#53     Aug 5, 2013
  4. I am that guy on the bike. the question has always been who are you?

surf:D

#54     Aug 5, 2013
  5. sheda

sheda

I can imagine you on a Harely Davison!

" This traffic light system of red orange and green does not work!! It may work for a while but its mostly luck! You need traffic drivers to see what the traffic is responding to!"

20 years of research

" After painstaking research I conclude they are responding to the traffic lights.."

The question has never been who am I, like hundreds of other users I joined a forum and used it. End of.

#55     Aug 5, 2013
  6. Bob576

Bob576

Bring it on, taclander, r-in, tango29, I will pay for a site that excludes Surf. I am no genious trader I make money day in and day out. Surf is a promoter, period. Not a value to a pay site. I guess I will be banned, but Oh well.

#56     Aug 5, 2013
  7. Maverick74

Maverick74

So here's yet another example of an alias that has been banned who creeps back on here to troll. This is exactly why we need ET Pro.

Dude, seek medical help.

#57     Aug 5, 2013
  8. And why don't you call out your good buddy, Marketsurfer and his hundreds of banned aliases (confirmed multiple times by the many moderators here).

I find it pretty amusing that you would be ok with Surfer on ET Pro, continuing with his over the top bullshit...the reality is that he has played no small part in the decline of this site.

#58     Aug 5, 2013
  9. Maverick74

Maverick74

The honest answer is, I call out the guys I SEE on the threads "I" post on. I like Surf, but I don't read his threads. Nothing against him. I'm a picky reader. If he came on my threads and I knew it was an alias of his, I would call it out. And a little fyi, go to the upper right hand corner. Type in my name and rodney king. I blasted Surf years ago, or should I say one of his aliases. It's in the archive. He was on one of my threads. But no, I'm not going to go searching and looking around for what you guys claim are 50 of his aliases running around. I've gone after a LOT of guys on ET, many of them, MY FRIENDS, who had aliases and gave them a verbal lashing. I'm pretty consistent on this. But I only do that if I see it. I'm not an ET cop that makes the rounds.

Now that taclander guy HAS been on my threads. I've had run ins with him for years. When he walks into my bar, I throw him out. As for Surf on ET Pro, how would he have an alias there? That's my whole point of having an ET Pro. He would be registered as Dave Goodboy, not marketsurfer. And if he did register as Chuck Smith or whatever and pulled that, YES, I would call him out on ET Pro as I would anyone else who did that in front of me.

#59     Aug 5, 2013
  10. We figured that out already. :D

#60     Aug 5, 2013