If ET required you to use your real name, would you stick around?

Discussion in 'Feedback' started by Josef K, Aug 3, 2013.

If ET required you to use your real name, would you still post here?

1. Yes

23 vote(s)
    27.7%
  2. No

54 vote(s)
    65.1%
  3. Undecided

6 vote(s)
    7.2%
  1. This is very true, Big Mike is in bed with a lot of vendors.

#31     Aug 4, 2013
  2. Exactly. ET Pro needs a different spokesperson.

#32     Aug 4, 2013
  3. My guess according to my observation on ET is probably most successful and experienced traders (not vendors or money managers) would have not much to post on trading web sites/forums to share or discuss publicly about trading. Just 2 cents.

BTW, I voted No. Trading forums are very different comparing to non-trading sites.

#33     Aug 5, 2013
  4. I voted yes.

I think that real names should be required to cut down on all of the time-wasting antics which I have no interest in.

#34     Aug 5, 2013
  5. sheda

sheda

Only troubling people I have ever seen in FX threads or connected to them are you. Please make your special private site so you can finally stop Infesting near enough every topic on this site with your anti success anti technical analysis Useless junk.

And can we please make the journal section into a proof of trade entry area, so the site no longer has to put up with 300 page fantasy journals from aurthors who are chronically inconsistent, conflicting and display managment skills that make you ask, could this person manage a piss up in a brewery?

#35     Aug 5, 2013
  6. MS is ET's resident clown.

Many think (myself included) that Baron pays him to post here. His threads are so utterly absurd and his calls are so unbelievably wrong that no one could possibly still be in this business if they were trading a real account.

BTW- MS has promised to quit ET so many times I lost track. The guy has zero integrity.

#36     Aug 5, 2013
  7. Perhaps better keep the existing Journal forum.

How about implementing a new "Proof of Trades" forum (perhaps with the help and collaboration of IB), with simulation trading accounts for individual Pro-traders (i.e. ET's fee-paying members) who would like to use their Real Names (such as: "A B Smith - #ES Options") showing/ demonstrating their trading records/ skills/ methods/ systems on real-time basis?

This way would be a primitive framework that could be further developed to provide a Real-Trading service similar (and possibly better) to Collective2 site in the future.

#37     Aug 5, 2013
  8. sheda

sheda

I wonder how FX providers who pay tens of thousands per year to advertise on this site feel about certain members making a constant effort to slander and discredit them and the industry as a whole in an effort to direct people away from it?

People have opinions and thats great, yet when people launch a constant campaign to discredit without the use of a single fact, when a topic about FX cant exist without the same user time after time jumping in and claming success in this area can not be done and every broker is a scam artist, again never backed up by a single fact, and this is never adressed and the moment is never taken to point out the sponsors of this board are infact legit. . .

#38     Aug 5, 2013
  9. sheda

sheda

Good idea.

#39     Aug 5, 2013
  10. Lucrum

Lucrum

Are there enough active members to support/justify two ET's?

#40     Aug 5, 2013