If dollar continues to weaken(which it will) $6.00 gas is coming!!

Discussion in 'Economics' started by S2007S, Apr 20, 2011.

1. I'm guessing you're a "survival of the fittest and everybody else move out of the way" type of guy.

#31     Apr 21, 2011
  2. Aren't all traders?

#32     Apr 21, 2011
  3. I can't deny that ruthless is the name of the game in this business.

#33     Apr 21, 2011
  4. #34     Apr 23, 2011
  5. #35     Apr 23, 2011
  6. LEAPup

LEAPup

Don't worry, we have a US President who wants to make the US just like Europe in terms of taxation. On top of that, Odumba makes Jimmy Carter look good and that's saying something! We're in trouble... :(

#36     Apr 23, 2011
  7. If the dollar continues to weaken

Another dopey author and article. He cannot make a case for the dollar without throwing in supply disruptions, speculators and ......(drum roll) the fucking weather. Uhmnnn that about covers it...wait..my eyes glazed over while reading...did the author mention Obama in 2012???

Hmnnn.. must be a writers E=mc2 somewhere out there that is taught in journalism school, ah yes...theory of everything has relativity..

--------------------

Gas prices also have been boosted from turmoil in the Middle East which in turn has triggered a wave of speculation that traders estimate has added about $15 or so to the cost of a barrel of crude [CLCV1 111.31 3.03 (+2.8%) ], which is now teetering above the $110 mark.

Hastings sees gasoline having "no problem" getting to $6.50 a gallon over the summer after increased demand and storm disruptions come into play.

#37     Apr 23, 2011
  8. BTW, don't sell any oil from your wells yet.....wait til the GWE's (Globalist Wealth Entities) get it up to $150's!!! :cool:

Report: Bilderberg Wants Gas Prices at $7 a Gallon

http://www.infowars.com/report-bilderberg-wants-gas-prices-at-7-a-gallon/

#38     Apr 23, 2011
  9. S2007S

S2007S

Seems everyone is calling for record prices on gas, I heard most people filling their SUVs and Trucks are having a hard time getting full tanks when below a 1/4 tank because the machines shut off at $75. HA, now that is pretty funny. Also have been reading that Triple AAA is seeing a rise in phone calls with people getting stuck on the road due to empty gas tanks!!!!

#39     Apr 23, 2011
  10. S2007S

S2007S

When people, analysts, and everyone else starts to predict increasing oil, gas prices far and beyond where they are situated right now means a top in oil is near or very, very close. There is just no way the consumer is going to handle anything higher than $4.00 gas, its already hurting some people who are barely making it, anything higher going forward will lead to consumers totally cutting back and if $5.00 or $6.50 gasoline comes just sit back and watch demand for oil drop dramatically!

And Another thing....enough about comparing the US to Europe when it comes to what they pay.....I like how people compare the US to Europe when it comes to gas prices. They make it sound like just because Europe is paying $6, $7, $9 dollars and doing just fine the US will take on those prices just as well, that is just way to funny to hear people compare the two. Bring on just $4.50-$5.00 and watch what happens to the consumer and the economy. Raise it to $6 or $7 and watch what happens to the economy here in the US, enough about comparing gas prices here in the US to Europe, its getting very old!

#40     Apr 23, 2011