If dollar continues to weaken(which it will) $6.00 gas is coming!!

Discussion in 'Economics' started by S2007S, Apr 20, 2011.

1. Traded in my S8 Today with my car broker, picked up a S6 with 18kmiles, loaded 2010 and a New 4 runner (4k miles on it) 2011 beach loaded.

Will post photos just to bitch slap you.

B: Here is one of my successes there son!

Like Pink Floyd said, Wish you Were Here, no go back to looking at your charts and pushing buttons.

Oh yea, this is on of the successful wells I funded and own 2% NRI. This baby will pump 40 years or more.

#11     Apr 20, 2011
  2. This is the other WELL i own 2% NRI. This has been completed and pumping for the last 3 years at a cash flow of 7k month for the next 40 years.

The prior photo was tap'd and finished and pumpn for about a year and has been giving me a cash flow of 10K a month for the next 40 years.

SO GO FUCK YOURSELF SON! Real wealth, real network, Hard Assets.

MORE TO COME SOON!

#12     Apr 20, 2011
  3. One last photo for you Mr Smart Ass.

What I do while my "ventures" make me money son!

Now PM me when you get to play with the BIG DOGs and I will
    invite you to our next surf trip in Nicaragua, in June.

• 121.jpg
      File size:
      923.5 KB
      Views:
    #13     Apr 20, 2011
  4. oh yea almost forgot, the New S6.....sitting nice snug in the garage.

The 4runner is still at my boys Lot being Detailed.

Let me guess, you must be that OVERNIGHT teacher that was At schonfeld when I was trading.

Have you made it to 7 zeros yet son?

Keep calling me out because I have plenty more photos to post in order to bitch Slap your ass.

Its been fun playing but back to the phones with Singapore.

#14     Apr 20, 2011
  5. LEAPup

LEAPup

I think Odumba is pretty much screwed for 2012 anyhow. Let's hope so for our sake he's voted out.

#15     Apr 20, 2011
  6. Its a big deal with so many ppl out of work and living on food stamps and a small unemployment check. Consumers will end up cutting back(again) on "dont need it" goods and services and back comes the real possibility of a 2nd recession.

#16     Apr 20, 2011
  7. Roark

Roark

I think you're right. There is not sufficient time between now and then to get the economy into decent enough shape to quell the anger. His best shot is a third party candidate, like Trump, that pulls sufficient enough votes away from Obama's main opposition so that Obama retains an electoral majority and ekes out a win.

#17     Apr 20, 2011
  8. EMR,

Really not sure what to make of you. Every one of your posts reads like a resume. You always seem to have something to prove. You come across an a very angry person. Kind of sad, for someone who claims to be doing as well as you claim to be. Cheer up a bit will ya?

Why you feel the need to post beefcake pics of yourself pointing at a camera is beyond me, but I did chuckle uncontrollably for a while so thanks for that.

Feel free to respond with more vitriol Mr Monopoly.

#18     Apr 20, 2011
  9. Red Ink,

You called me out son! But yet, I can step up to the challange, can you?

I'm not angry, in fact i'm a "PIG" in shit. I have fun doing what I love for a living and enjoy life. ET is just a fuck off site for me but there are a few good people that are friends, who post.

Now if you are speaking about my attitude towards free loaders, Parasites, Liberals , then yes. I do have a strong dislike for their ideas and agenda.

A resume. Hell, I have not had a "Resume in years". I think the last time I had a resume was after College. I found my way in life through interaction and relationship building. 20% of life is "What Happens' the other 80% is how you respond.

You do not know what to make of me?

Very few do, even my clients. I have an eccentric life. Surfing, snowboard, Music Hobbie turned extra income, world touring Techno Artist......... and Private Equity raising money for "Shipping Ventures", Oil Ventures, taking companies and creating Private Entities out of them, dealing with the Global Private Equity Market......

The only thing missing is 9 zeros and me hanging out with the biggest ego in the world Mark Cuban. May be in my cards, may not be.

Beef cake I'm not, one bad ass surfer I am.

So RED INK, are you all in? I just raised you and pushed all in. Lets see what you got to Show ET. If you got the balls to call me out, I'm call you out.

Like Kid Rock said, "I can talk shit because I can back it up".

And you?

#19     Apr 21, 2011
  10. ROAK,

I think OBAMA has a damn good chance at being re-elected. Not what I want but here is forward guidance.

Obama is going to start to blame the rich even more and vow to raise taxes against those that make 250k or more and will get the support of the public. Congress will have no choice but to raise taxes as we are in a massive hole and yes, raising taxes is what the government wants to do to try and cover in the hole.

Second, the Class War will be played to the T. As it is now. There are far more "Freeloaders" in this country than producers. So, the Majority will turn out to vote for more "Free Gas" etc. Even though they did not get the "Free Gas" the first time, they will be hood winked.

Republicans have fucked up bad. They did not have the balls to call Obama out and shut down the Gov. They gave in to some bullshit % of cuts and no real plan on how to address the debt issue.

Gas is going higher and higher and it will be blamed on OIL Companies and the Rich.

Tea Party has lost it's support for OLD GUARD REPUBLICANS but even though I like RON PAUL, he can't win against OBAMA.

There will be a lot of Republicans in the Race and that will split votes big time. Leaving the REPs with the weak candidate to run against OBAMA.

WALL STREET will continue to yell RECOVERY and the SHeeople will bite it, hook line and sinker.

The US MARKETS will rally. PERIOD. Not saying we will not have a pull back but the hedge is in, the US GOV can not allow the market to fall. The down side risk is limited, hence the Hedge Funds Pilling in long the INDU.

QE3 will begin because the FEDS WILL NOT RAISE RATES.

We will have 4 more years of OBAMA from what I see, as of today.

#20     Apr 21, 2011