If BTC breaks through $20,000 next stop $10,000.........

Discussion in 'Crypto Assets' started by OptionsOptionsOptions, Jun 28, 2022.

1. If you value your family, you sell every last crypto you own, and apologize for letting 90% of its fake value slip away

#52     Jun 30, 2022
  2. maxinger

maxinger

MicroStrategy scoops up 480 Bitcoin amid market slump
    The business intelligence firm has now amassed 129,699 BTC at an average price of $30,644, according to CEO Michael Saylor.

BTC just become cheaper and cheaper.

Is it a decisive break?

anyway, when BTC moves, there will be many
    happy faces and sad faces.

Obviously, Microstrategy, El Salvador .... did not buy in a huge quantity.

#53     Jun 30, 2022
  3. Saw a story today... Robert Kiyosaki (Rich Dad Poor Dad) looking for BTC $1,000.

(Don't shoot me... I'm just the messenger.)

#54     Jun 30, 2022
  4. RedDuke

RedDuke

This is the level where I would accumulate a lot. I will purchase my first BTC if it comes to 10K.

#55     Jun 30, 2022
  5. Pekelo

Pekelo

Title of thread is wrong. BTC follows market. Market fell, so did BTC, below 20K. Nothing to do with that level. If the market rallies from here, so will BTC...

#56     Jun 30, 2022
  6. I hate that guy, and all social media personalities. They are such fakes.
    They produce clickbait sensationalism stories. That's how they make their living.

I could write two articles.....Why Bitcoin will rise to $120,000....and why Bitcoin will fall to $800.
    Both sound So Sexy. Click, Read, Buy into it.

Everyone on social media are demon, devil, personalities. Hungry for readers, viewers, subscribers, buyers, ad revenue, course sales, book sales, collect souls...and more souls left and right, a competition for souls,

Last edited: Jun 30, 2022
    #57     Jun 30, 2022
  7. BTC won't go to 10,000 as per Elliott wave analysis. The bottom is near. One 5th wave to the upside up to an all-time high is pending. Let's see what price will make the pattern in future.

#58     Jul 5, 2022
  8. SunTrader

SunTrader

Ok ok. o_O

#59     Jul 5, 2022
  9. Sprout

Sprout

Brutal reality

#60     Jul 5, 2022
    johnarb likes this.