If BTC breaks through $20,000 next stop $10,000.........

Discussion in 'Crypto Assets' started by OptionsOptionsOptions, Jun 28, 2022.

1. deaddog

deaddog

LOL. That made my day; gave me a good laugh.:D:D:D

And you are right I don't get it.

#41     Jun 29, 2022
    NoahA likes this.
  2. johnarb

johnarb

I would think anyone who lives in Canada got a wake up call recently when bank accounts, credit cards, insurance, etc were frozen for simply supporting some protestors

What level of cu*k would a Canadian have to be not to hold insurance against a tail risk that became visible to everyone in the whole world?

It's difficult to imagine why people of financial means got destroyed in places like Venezuela, Argentina, Turkey, Lebanon, and now Sri Lanka

One day, you're rich in Ukraine, the next day, you're trying to survive

Seeing how there are many people from Canada posting on ET against Bitcoin and cryptos, I get a glimpse of the defeatist mentality that is pervasive when people are emotionally weak

Family is very important. Always think of your family's well being

#42     Jun 29, 2022
    Sprout and NoahA like this.
  3. deaddog

deaddog

I do and that is why I don't have any bitcoin.

#43     Jun 29, 2022
  4. SunTrader

SunTrader

So the topic title is ... If BTC breaks through $20,000.

Been there, done that June 18th thru June 23rd - as low as $17,600.

Wah hoppin tu dat?

#44     Jun 29, 2022
    johnarb likes this.
  5. RedDuke

RedDuke

i am very much interested in block chain. In fact I build some projects of my local ganache. What you fail to see crypto currently is only interesting because of get quick rich. Nothing else. Blockchain will indeed evolve into something important. But nothing will come close to internet.

#45     Jun 29, 2022
  6. NoahA

NoahA

I believe it will be on the same scale. Most of the world problems stem from the manipulation and inflation of money. All great empires failed because they manipulated their currency. If we solve this problem within this decade, it will greatly transform the future for the better. We need to keep government control in check. The only way to do this is taking away their printing press. They literally use it to destroy individuals. Fix the money and you fix 90% of the world problems.

#46     Jun 29, 2022
    Sprout and johnarb like this.
  7. RedDuke

RedDuke

I see future of blockchain differently, not as money but as a contract such as deed. We will see.

#47     Jun 29, 2022
    NoahA likes this.
  8. NoahA

NoahA

The thing about a contract though is that it has to settle with hard money. Who cares about a contract that can be settled in USD that can just be printed.

#48     Jun 29, 2022
    johnarb likes this.
  9. RedDuke

RedDuke

imagine election that take places on block chain. This is where futures is. I am 100 percent behind idea that blockchain will improve our world, we just do not know how. Current crypto madness is just madness perpetrated by fraud.

#49     Jun 29, 2022
  10. johnarb

johnarb

I was invested in Factom, I thought the greatest crypto of all time during the 2017 bull market

It was using an offchain blockhain secured by the Factom coins and relying on the security of the Bitcoin blockchain mainnet was used for securing the data hash integrity of information

I was running a Factom node, it was open source on github

They had contracts to secure the Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation and they got contracts for the Homeland Security to secure the border shipments and data on the blockchain

On the website, they were working with governments around the world trying to unlock trillions of $ worth of land ownerships where rampant fraud and corruptions take place at the local land title records

Guess what? The coin is practically dead, and has been dead during this bull market cycle

Cantillion effect

• In the end, the incentives are very strong for the people in power to continue the fraud and corruption which benefit them and their family and friends

Read The Bitcoin Standard if you want to fully understand

https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/factom/

#50     Jun 29, 2022