If BTC breaks through $20,000 next stop $10,000.........

Discussion in 'Crypto Assets' started by OptionsOptionsOptions, Jun 28, 2022.

1. SunTrader

SunTrader

No. That would be you.

Post after post you are "correcting" many of us.

#161     Aug 10, 2022
  2. You're right, my mistake assuming that the members here actually care for discourse, which often involves opposing viewpoints. k thx bye

#162     Aug 10, 2022
  3. Sprout

Sprout

Who are the top analysts of memecoins?

#163     Aug 10, 2022
  4. Found some more dividends this morning. Purchased only a tiny bit of Bitcoin... or was that Ethereum this morning? The majority of my purchases going toward beaten down REITs again.

As REITs keep selling off during this recession (and crypto keeps regrouping), I'm shifting my cash toward the real-estate hedge. REITs take years before selling at a discount like many are now, so I'll take the sure thing while available.

I'm actually hoping that ETH drops after the merge when certain traders try to execute the (Buy Rumor - Sell News) strategy.

#164     Aug 10, 2022
  5. There are some at crypto VC funds.
    This guy talked about it on a few podcasts:
    https://www.linkedin.com/in/jordialexndr/

Im not trying to legitimize it or glorify it. Just pointing out what happens in the space.
    In terms of data, it's heavily based on social media metrics.

#165     Aug 10, 2022
    Sprout likes this.
  6. maxinger

maxinger

[​IMG]

#166     Aug 10, 2022
  7. Well thank goodness for that. I was worried for a while there. Feeling like the odd-man left out.

#167     Aug 10, 2022
  8. Overnight

Overnight

The loons told me to block you. So you are now blocked.

#168     Aug 10, 2022
    • 5-months consolidating at about $20,000.
    • This week was very bad for BTC - the downward direction has been confirmed.
    • The selling will continue.
    • $10,000 within 1 month.

#169     Nov 13, 2022
  9. Unfortunately, the 10K predictions in 1 month have been nothing but a huge miss month after month... Why should we believe you now?

That said, HOOD is up huge from last day's open, and slightly up again in after-hours trading. This despite ARKK had sold off ahead of the market after finding out FTX would have to sell off large amounts of the stock they held as collateral in their inventory, to pay back what it can to creditors after bankruptcy is resolved.

Now, if you wish to give grim predictions like that about Solana, then you would be correct to assume so. Seems there are a lot of bag-holders still, with no hope of Solana ever being the Ethereum killer millennials tried to make it out to be. There will be no more pumping of Solana by SBF going forward... It's finished...

Step 1: FTT --> going to zero (quickly)
    Step 2: Sol --> going to zero (more slowly)

pssssssst - The Merge was a success.

#170     Nov 13, 2022