If BTC breaks through $20,000 next stop $10,000.........

Discussion in 'Crypto Assets' started by OptionsOptionsOptions, Jun 28, 2022.

1. ......then it will consolidated at $10,000 for awhile.

2. At that level, most crypto lords will be out of the game. So I don't think that it will consolidate there, it will collapse if it reaches that level.

The horde of crypto boys waiting to buy the dip is not enough to hold the price, imho.

3. tiddlywinks

tiddlywinks

Hodlr's have all but forgotten that there is now an entirely new group of holders...
    Johnny Q. Public wants to minimize losses and will sell into rallies. Johnny Q is not a hodlr.

It's one of those "careful what you wish for"... those crypto gurus and diamond hand genies got what they wanted. The dream of crypto funds was fulfilled. The dream of acceptance by reputables like Fidelity and others was fulfilled. And the FOMO was marketed directly to Johnny Q. Now, JQP just wants to minimize loss.

guest_trader_1 likes this.
  4. You seem to have forgot that BTC already flash-crashed down to the 17K level... and jumped up because your theory is bogus. Too many buyers at that level.

If it ever goes to 10K, this will be due to the crashing equities which will be due to the rising interest rates.

If the fed does the opposite with rates and panics because of recession/depression, crypto may go to the moon again.

Cryptjitsu, gkishot and Baron like this.
  5. jnbadger

jnbadger

I've never understood the crypto hype. I've never traded anything related to it. I have a friend who bought 1 share at around 40k. I've never seen her so depressed.

Nobert likes this.
  6. Trader Curt

Trader Curt

Why are you in here talking about it then??

johnarb likes this.
  7. RedDuke

RedDuke

Why not, it is public forum and he shared a story of his friend.:sneaky:

8. jnbadger

jnbadger

Because I like helping people, and I don't want others to fall into the same trap.

9. RedDuke

RedDuke

I assume you meant 1 BTC ?

10. jnbadger

jnbadger

Yes. I think she got it through coinbase.

#10     Jun 29, 2022