If Biden wins, is a Stock Transaction Tax likely?

Discussion in 'Taxes and Accounting' started by jonnysharp, Oct 27, 2020.

1. SunTrader

SunTrader

One of 435.

#51     Oct 29, 2020
  2. newwurldmn

newwurldmn

foxnews told me that she’ll become the head of the democrats if Biden wins. And she will kick out all the republicans and bring in transgender muslim illegals from Mexico to replace them in congress.

#52     Oct 29, 2020
  3. Sig

Sig

The power that one junior House member is accorded in the minds of conservatives is pretty damn funny in a meta kind of way. I can't wait to see what she's able to accomplish when she's blessed with B**** status in @JSOP's world!

#53     Oct 29, 2020
  4. newwurldmn

newwurldmn

Its easy to mobilize people if there is an enemy.

That's why Oceana had Emmanual Goldstein.

#54     Oct 29, 2020
  5. JSOP

JSOP

She's a b**** to me because she's a hypocrite. I am not degrading her by calling her a b****. I am calling her for who she is. She identifies herself with one minority racial-ethnic group while denies and ignores another half of her heritage which belongs to another equally minority racial-ethnic group that has an even weaker voice and even more underrepresented in America. She calls everybody else to fight racism while she herself commits the very same racism against the other half of her heritage especially when she was even raised by the parent who belongs to that heritage.

During her career in California, she implemented policies just for advertising effects without any regard to their actual impact on the people who will actually be affected by them in real life and the results on their lives. And she is about to do the same should and if Biden gets elected. I have no respect for hypocrites. To me, a hypocrite is a b****, regardless of gender. You want to hear her speak, I don't. If your "former high opinion" of me took a nosedive because of this, then so be it. :) I am not afraid to speak my mind. I am SPEAKING!! :D

#55     Oct 29, 2020
    10_bagger and gkishot like this.
  6. JSOP

JSOP

It's not a status. It's who she is. And btw, she's not a House member. She's in the Senate. Know your idol!! :)

#56     Oct 29, 2020
  7. JSOP

JSOP

I didn't know there are transgender muslim illegals in Mexico?? :wtf: :D

#57     Oct 29, 2020
  8. Overnight

Overnight

She could be VP soon (and P by fiat). Then the real fun begins!

#58     Oct 29, 2020
    KCalhoun likes this.
  9. newwurldmn

newwurldmn

they are in the caravans that everyday come across our wall-less border

#59     Oct 29, 2020
    gkishot likes this.
  10. Sig

Sig

We were having a conversation about Representative Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez. Who is a house member. You've really worked yourself into a frenzy here, again what is that accomplishing other than raising your blood pressure?

#60     Oct 29, 2020