If Biden and the Dems were smart....

Discussion in 'Politics' started by tango29, Jun 2, 2022.

1. tango29

tango29

They would make a point of offering money to the people who went to Trump's bankrupt school. Why not get a good dig in while handing out candy everywhere? I read they are giving another few billion away to students of another bankrupt school, why not have some fun while doing it?

Ricter likes this.
  2. gwb-trading

gwb-trading

The Trump University students already got their money back via a lawsuit in 2017.

Remember the "Trump University" was not a college but a school which claimed it would teach you Trump's real estate methods.

The Democrats can't give money back to people who already got their money back.

Judge Approves $25 Million Settlement Of Trump University Lawsuit
    https://www.npr.org/sections/thetwo...illion-settlement-of-trump-university-lawsuit

A federal judge has approved a $25 million settlement deal between President Trump and students who paid for Trump University real estate seminars, bringing lengthy litigation to a close.

The deal, which calls for Trump to reimburse the students who say they were defrauded, was struck in November but needed approval from U.S. District Judge Gonzalo Curiel. He signed off on the settlement Friday in San Diego.

(More at above url)

3. tango29

tango29

Oh well, their loss, but in today's environment I would think they would throw it out just the same to get a rip on Trump.

4. upload_2022-6-3_10-51-30.png
    You hear this clown ? He saved the economy ? lol

5. tango29

tango29

No different than any other president, or politician for that matter. Trump claimed all was great because of him, when it was more a Fed feeding money and ridiculously low interest rates for way too long.
    That being said, I just laugh when any of them makes their claims of how great they are.