if ARK ever faced outflows, hedge funds could take predatory short positions

Discussion in 'Wall St. News' started by dealmaker, Feb 23, 2021.

1. dealmaker

dealmaker

""

They and murray t turtle like this.
  2. Wow... With the "% size" of her holdings, her portfolio is likely to suffer a huge (catastrophic?) decline when the SHTF in a bear market.

Into the March bottom, her fund had lost a bit less than 50%... and that was just a correction.

Last edited: Feb 23, 2021
    d08 likes this.
  3. %%
    HI % gainers are good on the way up\same way going down. That's good if some one does not like vol, stay out of stock market. ''DEATH spiral'' sounds like a fantasy...............................[Most hedge funds do so badly shorting/ we will see/LOL]

Last edited: Feb 23, 2021
    AKUMATOTENSHI likes this.
  4. QQQ is not liquid??

Is that the case for big traders like her?

Lmk plz

5. S2007S

S2007S

This will be a very interesting situation if it ever unfolds the way that it can possibly unfold. Just imagine the billions of outflows once this market finally collapses.

6. Agree the amount of misperception, off timing, skewed views and such usually winds up with a bad P/L sheet. I see this as just another hyped up market event to attract the lemmings (hedge funds) to jump off the cliff.

Akuma

7. %%
    I/we agree........................................................ Strange things can happen in the market.
    Some one threw a wrench in my diVeway this week\ 8'' JonesWay Brand. Most likely not paul Tudor Jones/LOL
    Some ARK ETFs are doing fine on uptrends even if FEB tends to be a doWn week +4th week Feb + ; + day of FEB tend to finish down\my sqqq is down /4%:caution::caution::caution::caution: ; good thing i took profits on qqq + TECS/SH.........................................................:D:D:caution::caution::caution::caution::caution:/:caution::caution:

AKUMATOTENSHI likes this.
  8. S2007S

S2007S