If another financial crisis hits and we have a dem president and republican congress

Discussion in 'Economics' started by mahram, Dec 15, 2009.

1. Your post makes no sense.

I could take apart your posted nonsense, but why waste my time. Debating you would be like talking to your pet rock.

#11     Dec 16, 2009
  2. jksn922

jksn922

Of course you couldn't respond to it. Reality is a bitch, isn't it? lol Oh, but wait, remember during the debates when Obama said he was going to take a surgical scalpel, and cut out all needless spending in order to balance the budget? Also, he said all earmark spending would be eliminated. ROFLMAO!!!!!!!! Odumba thinks passing health care will be a saving grace for him and his moron followers, when it will have the exact opposite effect, especially when all polls show the majority of America doesn't want this bill. LOL I love how the Demo"craps" continue to bury themselves with the 2010 elections approaching soon. The Demo"crap" extinction is coming. Can't wait!!! :p

#12     Dec 16, 2009
  3. jem

jem

As fk bush said Republicans need to be cleaned up as well.

For every Barney frank Chris Dodd, charlie rangle and self dealing pelosi - the republicans have a match.

#13     Dec 16, 2009
  4. No there is not, there would be a lot of confidence restored knowing that you aren't dealing with insolvent P.O.S. companies that are on life support. Lehman? please, their trading CP went elsewhere, and whatever scraps of trading desks could be salvaged, barclays bought. Bankruptcy restores confidence...not cooking the books, bending accounting rules to suit your needs, and bailing out worthless companies...that does the opposite.

#14     Dec 16, 2009
  5. S2007S

S2007S

Propping up worthless companies is all they are doing, sad to see so many believing in this recovery, all an illusion. They even put a false bottom in housing by creating programs to help millions in foreclosure, that to me means housing prices are still inflated.

#15     Dec 16, 2009
  6. Lucrum

Lucrum

Depends on who you ask.

Ask a democrat or liberal and they'll say Bush, or eventually, congress.

Ask a republican or conservative and they'll say the president.

Ask a moderate and they'll probably say they're undecided.

#16     Dec 17, 2009