If Abortion is murder, why would the right wingers allow exceptions?

Discussion in 'Politics' started by ZZZzzzzzzz, Mar 9, 2006.

1. Imbecile.

As you have the intellect of a flea, allow me to explain it - and very slowly - so you may possibly understand:

There....is....a....difference....between....giving....and....being....asked....to....give.

Got it? So you can relate it to something in your everyday life, consider this: It's like when you toss your cellmate's salad without him asking for it.

Surely you understand it now, don't you? Good....

Man, I'm getting tired of bitch-slapping you, Con. You're too easy a mark!

With you, Fred Bloggs, and achilles 28, it's like shooting fish in a barrel..... :D :D :D

#41     Mar 10, 2006
  2. The only one doing the "Bitch slapping" is me slapping your mother.

For giving birth to a worthless demon infested female maggot called helpless boy.

Keep to "shooting fish in a barrel". That is all a miserable inbred illiterate dumb fuck like you is capable of doing. If you tried to shoot anything else, you might find yourself paying a permanent visit to your next life. In Hell.

lol :D

or as the female demon troll would say. "ROFLAMAO". :D :D

#42     Mar 10, 2006
  3. kut2k2

kut2k2

Science has already determined this point.

The question is not when life begins (pre-conception, by the way; more proof of the fetus worshippers' sloppy reasoning to claim it begins at conception) but when humanity begins. According to medical science, human life ends when brainwave activity stops. So the obvious corollary is that human life begins when brainwave activity starts. And that is the end of the second trimester.

In other words, Roe v. Wade got it exactly right.

And of course I agree with the original thread point that the anti-abortionists are excoriable hypocrites to allow "exceptions" for what they consider to be murder.

#43     Mar 10, 2006
  4. jem

jem

not all anti abortionists make exceptions.

#44     Mar 11, 2006
  5. LOL! I see my tactic of explaining things to you as I would to a two-year-old paid off. I must remember to utilize the same method when next you prove yourself to be the intellectual equivalent of the stool I just flushed. And oh my, my, it so sad to see that you, having been owned yet again, see as your only recourse the opportunity to display your disturbing sexual preference for senior citizens.

There he goes again! C'mon, Con, try to stick to the subject, which of course is that you were shown to be wrong yet again. LOL!

Okay, since you insist, I'll keep to shooting easy prey such as walking sandbags like yourself.

I believe it's ROFLMAO, but whatever tosses your salad. :D

#45     Mar 11, 2006
  6. Hello inbred troll aka Helpless Boy. You are evidently obsessed with me. Why? Did your boyfriend Jeff Gannon leave you?

Your illiterate gibbrish only drives home the degraded intelligence of the average neo-commie foot soldier. Hey folks, at least this one can turn on a computer and log onto the internet.

The fact that you troll after every post I make is evidence that I own you Bitch .

Please carry on. I am still busy slapping your mother for giving birth to your sorry ass. I will call for you later. "ROFLAMAO" :D :D :D

#46     Mar 11, 2006
  7. Sorry, I'm happily married. I know you're envious being incarcerated and having to toss your cellmate Tyrone's salad every night, but too bad, so sad...

Hardly. The facts are these - I kicked your ass on this issue - as usual - and you can't accept it. Face it: I OWN YOU. YOU'RE MY BITCH as much as you're Tyrone's.

As you are unable to accept this fact, you instead keep displaying to everybody that you have a sexual and violent thing about senior citizens. Is that why you're in prison? :D

#47     Mar 11, 2006
  8. My pro-choice position aside for a moment, I still think that this illustrates how the abortion question brings liberals closer to a faith-based decision than any other. If there is one thing the faith-mongers can claim, it is that we pro-choicers are also just going with our gut feel on this. It is intuitively obvious to us that we cannot force any particular woman to birth a child. The 'pro-life' contingent is 99% Christian and their beliefs are informed by their Christian values. Pointing out to them that not everyone is a Christian doesn't seem to work.

I do appreciate this elucidation of Roe v. Wade. However, the question remains - how do we know that 'brainwave activity' has or has not started in any one fetus? I don't think the current laws that derive from Roe v. Wade necessitate an intrauterine EEG.

I will know that American civilization has started its decline when Roe v. Wade is overturned.

#48     Mar 11, 2006
  9. The homicide rate for 14-17 year olds in 1991 - which is the first cohort of 14-17 year olds to be born completely post legal abortion - was 28.1. The homicide rate for 14-17 year olds in 1987 - the last cohort of 14-17 year olds to be born completely pre legal abortion - was 12.9. (By "completely" I mean that every member of that 14-17 year old cohort was born post or pre legal abortion; no "mixed" groups.) A homicide rate more than double the pre abortion rate. (Bureau Justice Statistics).

The stats become even more telling when broken down by race. Why would you break them down by race? Not only because blacks have far higher homicide rates, but because they have far higher abortion rates. Scroll down to "Age Group and Race" on this link and you can verify that blacks abort at rate three times higher than whites. If "abortion cuts crime" is true, you would expect it to see black crime rates falling far faster than white crime rates, no?

However, the reality is vastly different.

White 14-17 year old homicide rate 1987: 11.8
    Black 14-17 year old homicide rate 1987: 87.3

White 14-17 year old homicide rate 1991: 22.8
    Black 14-17 year old homicide rate 1991: 213.6

Not only did black crime rates fail to fall, they rose faster than whites' (who aborted at a far lower rate).

Hell no.

#49     Mar 11, 2006

10. If Bin Laden was illegally in America, and I shot him, ought I to incur the same moral censure as shooting an illegal Mexican?

Furthermore, I wasn't talking of any violent act, I was speaking specifically of rape - which, when you think about it, isn't exactly "violent". Perhaps violence is necessary in order to subdue the victim, but that isn't the reason rape is abhorred. Why shouldn't the "damage", which is completely psychological, be assessed on the victim's propensity to sustain it? In that sense, a nun loses a great deal more than a whore, surely. One may object on practical grounds, reasoning that ligher penalties for whore-rapers would lead to a rape epidemic against whores, but then one isn't arguing that a greater moral outrage hasn't taken place with the rape of a nun.

#50     Mar 11, 2006