If Abortion is murder, why would the right wingers allow exceptions?

Discussion in 'Politics' started by ZZZzzzzzzz, Mar 9, 2006.

1. " The option of abortion leads to more pregnancy? !!!! "

Hahhahhahahahhahah!

This is a joke. Right?

You dumb fuck. Do you know why we have the lowest national crime rates in history? It is because the regressive degenrate fetuses were aborted en masse.

Quote from spect8or:

The option of abortion leads to more pregnancy, that's why. And when they get pregnant, they succumb to their emotions and decide to keep the kids.

Statistics back this up; there was a huge rise in crime from the first abortion era cohort to reach teenhood to early adulthood.

#21     Mar 10, 2006
  2. jem

jem

Try talking with District Attorneys who actually know the answer.

Combination of three strikes and similar laws and the fact that the drug of choice is now a downer heroin -- which eliminates a lot of violent crime.

#22     Mar 10, 2006
  3. According to Jem, priests raping little 5 year old boys is part of his religion. It is ok and acceptable to him.

But good God!!! to allow gays and lesbians to adopt un-wanted babies!! oh the horror!

Better to flush these babies down the toilet. After all, Jem and his kind never adopt unwanted babies. They just talk about adoption. If we did a quick poll on the idiots who favor elimination of womens right to remove an unwanted part of her body. A small 1% of them would have adopted anything. And I include stray cats and dogs in their adoption rate.

No wonder we are so fucked up as a nation. We got guys like Jem stealing elections and making stupid laws. Not to mention the corruption and cronyism that Jethro from Alabama brings into office. He hires assistants and underlings based on ideology and his inbreed blood relations. No wonder we have incompetent mother fuckers running the nation into the ground.

Quote from vhehn:

maybe you are forgetting that this is the same church that is infested with gay priests and has yet to fire them all. a gay can be a priest and rape children but a gay couple can not be allowed to adopt a needy child?

#23     Mar 10, 2006
  4. Pabst

Pabst

43% of Black pregnancies end in abortion. Perhaps the amoral, pro-abortion leftists are smarter than I give them credit for....

Abortion Causing 'Black Genocide,' Activists Say
    By Randy Hall
    CNSNews.com Staff Writer
    February 07, 2005

(CNSNews.com) - During America's commemoration of Black History Month, some pro-life activists are charging that legalized abortion has led to a "black genocide" of more than 14 million unborn African-American babies. They condemn, in particular, the Planned Parenthood Federation of America, whose president Gloria Feldt announced last week that she's resigning.

"For every five African-American women who get pregnant, three have an abortion," Clenard Childress Jr., director of the Northeast Chapter of the Life Education And Resource Network, told the Cybercast News Service. "This is a horrific injustice to women, and it's decimating our communities."

Childress runs the BlackGenocide.org website, which quotes a number of disturbing statistics from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention:

-- Since 1973, more than twice as many blacks have died from abortion than from heart disease, cancer, accidents, violent crimes and AIDS combined;

-- Blacks make up about 12 percent of the population in the United States but account for 32 percent of the abortions; and

-- About 1,450 black infants are aborted every day in this country.

#24     Mar 10, 2006
  5. Are you sure it was not genetic engeering by Aliens? They are removing all the regressive genes . That could also be plausible.

Quote from jem:

Try talking with District Attorneys who actually know the answer.

Combination of three strikes and similar laws and the fact that the drug of choice is now a downer heroin -- which eliminates a lot of violent crime

#25     Mar 10, 2006
  6. My point exactly. This needs to be upped to 100%. If regressive Blacks and Whites on drugs and alcohol want to abort the fetus they had with that one-night stand, the state should charge a minimal fee to remove it. In the long run, it saves the tax payer a lot of money. It saves the tax payer from paying for this regressive degenerate to go to school. It will drop out into a life of crime and murder. Then the tax payer pays to house and feed it for the rest of its life. It seems to me that these right-wingers as basing their anti-abortion stance based on religious Biblical grounds. Can anyone point me out to the verse in the Bible that explicitly says that abortion in the first trimester is illegal. I will be waiting.

Quote from Pabst:

43% of Black pregnancies end in abortion. Perhaps the amoral, pro-abortion leftists are smarter than I give them credit for....

#26     Mar 10, 2006
  7. jem

jem

#27     Mar 10, 2006
  8. Did I not say that these two would enjoy getting together and feeling all warm and fuzzy?

Yes, one human life is worth less than another based on a right wing nutbag's assessment of virtue. Nice thoughts.

#28     Mar 10, 2006
  9. Yes call names. That is all you can do. It does not escape the fact that you support priests fucking 5 year old boys. You can rant about how you are against it. But the fact is you support it. You go to that Church every week. You tithe to that Church. You can say whatever you want to say. But your deeds and actions speak loudest. See ya!

#29     Mar 10, 2006
  10. i posted this on the last abortion thread. its worth repeating:

most people who are antiabortion from conception claim that they believe god says abortion is sin. here are a couple of points to ponder:

1. in the bible life does not begin at conception. it begins with the first breath. this is backed up by this verse.
    Genesis 2:7, God “breathed into [Adam’s] nostrils the breath of life and man became a living being.”

According to this verse, life doesn’t begin until the first breath is taken; therefore, conception does not mark the beginning of a child’s life, and therefore early stage abortion cannot be considered committing a murder.

2. there are verses in the bible indicating that god is not against abortion. abortion is only mentioned twice in the Bible, once in Exodus and again in Numbers. The passage from Exodus simply offers further support for the idea that abortion is not to be considered murder. However, the section from Numbers provides a situation in which abortion is actually encouraged. In Numbers 5:11-31, it is said that “if a husband suspects his wife is pregnant by another man, the ‘husband shall bring his wife to the priest,’ who shall mix a drink intended to make her confess or be threatened with termination of her pregnancy if she has been unfaithful to her husband.”

#30     Mar 10, 2006