If a woman gets knocked up, why should the tax payer have to pay for the abortion?

Discussion in 'Politics' started by wildchild, Aug 22, 2012.

1. Mind if I just call you dumbass for continuity ?

#21     Sep 13, 2012

2. I agree. Good ole boys are assholes, but I was exceptional. A true unadulterated libtardinous asshole with warts and herpetic sores.

No, not chit chat. A trading related thread. My alias back then I am not revealing, because I still use elsewhere in the cyber world and I enjoy firewalls.

#22     Sep 13, 2012

3. I think you need a libtardation session. Your disposition is decidedly contarded to a degree that it retards your
    ability to interact tardlessly. You are imbalanced due to an excess of contardation. You are thus overly tarded in a contrary fashion and as such you tend to repeat yourself, rendering youself re-tarded. You might want to vary your tardation to avoid tardistic repetititon and avoid the sitigma of being known as a retard.

#23     Sep 13, 2012
    #24     Sep 13, 2012
  5. JamesL

JamesL

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/0BUEZcUtVdU" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

#25     Sep 14, 2012
  6. Great video, the good old SNL days. Akroyd looks just like he did in the old Duke and Duke movie, Trading Places, so young.

#26     Sep 14, 2012