If a woman gets knocked up, why should the tax payer have to pay for the abortion?

Discussion in 'Politics' started by wildchild, Aug 22, 2012.

1. yeah but that's how we got obama:D :eek:

he's not black , he's just a turd baby.:eek:

#11     Sep 13, 2012
  2. Just when the biblical equivalent of not only Satan, but the most repulsive life form on planet, according to most of the rightie here, and the bible of course, said the stupidest thing ever, he outdoes himself. I keep telling you, you're better than this. Just try a little harder to cut cord from your most hated enemies, the GOP supporters.

#12     Sep 13, 2012
  3. Funny you should mention it , elsewhere on the net I'm known as Satan2liberals.

#13     Sep 13, 2012
  4. If you really think about it, you're Satan to all the GOP, the neo cons. the Religious right, the GOP, and everyone else on the right.

Right now you need to go to Luke's defense in the other thread. He asked for a whipping, and I had to give it to him. Go now, you're being called.

#14     Sep 13, 2012
  5. Supposing the knocked up girl is a taxpayer? Doesn't she get some of her own tax dollars put to her use?

#15     Sep 13, 2012
  6. Lucrum

Lucrum

So...again...what was your last alias?
    Or are you as honesty challenged as your friends?

#16     Sep 13, 2012
  7. How bout we let her keep her tax dollars (wasted on largess)and let her spend her own money?

Sound unfair to you ?

#17     Sep 13, 2012
  8. Lucrum

Lucrum

And take out the unneeded middle man? Blasphemy!

#18     Sep 13, 2012
  9. My last alias was Don Francisco Libtardo IV. Before that I was Stavros Libtardopolous. Before that I was Vinnie Libtardini. And before that I was Joe Bob MacLibtard. And before that I was Sven Libtardsen. Next, I might be Schlomo Libtardsky, or Jacques
    Le Libtard (silent d).

Recently I was good ole boy, but I forgot my password, and no longer have access to the email account. I was not banned. L-Kabong, why not? 10 years ago I had another alias and was a moderator for a short time in one of the forums. I left ET and only returned here in the last year or two. I was here before the P&R forum existed.

To paraphrase one of the great tards of the XXth Century:

"Libtardation today. Libtardation tomorrow. Libtardation forever!"

#19     Sep 13, 2012
  10. Lucrum

Lucrum

Ah THAT asshole eh.
    I too was a mod for 3 1/2 years
    One of the early chit chat mods maybe?
    Me too.

#20     Sep 13, 2012