If a family member wants to open a trading account

Discussion in 'Trading' started by prjctdork, Jul 20, 2010.

  1. and I hold a series 7 and series 63 but i am currently unemployed, am i still considered to be affiliated with a securities firm, securities exchange, or securities regulatory agency?
  2. kaspersos


    you have to open/register for trading account with a broker. contact broker with address proof ,identity proof and cheque for trading limits/stock delivery.
  3. Since a family member is not likely to sue you I say let them open one up!
    You can oversea and manage and make suggestions without a stupid series 7, I've been doing that for years and years. Once you show them good returns all the formalities are forgotten. The only catch is you have to be willing to work for $10,000 a year-- the amount one family can give another as a gift without being taxed--

    To make up for a low income stream trade relentlessly yourself.~stoney