Idiots and Trend Following Threads (Chit-Chat)

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by bigbadbaz, Jul 23, 2007.

1. You see people only really get upset when they are accused of something they are actually guilty of.. as we've seen with you.. where as someone accusing someone of something totally ridiculous is just water off a ducks back :p

#51     Jul 24, 2007
  2. i qualify to post in this thread so no flames plz

:p

now.. have we established that trend is identified by longer term MA?

if so.. we basically look for directional entries based upon the relationship of price vs long MA?

ok.. carry on. and thanks Steve

#52     Jul 24, 2007
  3. Actually they were visiting friends in the building. In a panic my folks recieved a cell phone call...and thanks for helping me to relive that memory..you prick...

There you have it folks, another predator who is allowed to work his magic and he has done with his Jack Hershey threads...

I think we need to kick his worthless ass out of here...

by the way, how many times were you convicted of child molesting?

#53     Jul 24, 2007
  4. what needs to happen here Bubba is someone needs to get a clue...either the site owner or someone who will take some action..

Take a look at my posts. I try to help people here and I have a track record of doing so without fail...

Then read this assholes posts...all the aliases...all the crap he has posted

Ask yourself what you would do..

I will start contributing again when someone cleans up the thread and removes these posts...

I'd also like to see that asshole removed permanently

later

Steve

#54     Jul 24, 2007
  5. This is ET, not a court room. Despite the fact that Steve46 revealed this information I don't think he needs to defend himself, especially after realizing he made a mistake by revealing them in the first place. Anyone who has lost someone in the past knows it’s a terrible event to go through and having to defend/prove the event to internet junkies can’t make it any easier. If his snide remarks bother you (as they bother many) ignore him. No need to repetitively pour salt in an open wound.

#55     Jul 24, 2007
  6. Yeah go start another thread calling everyone an idiot Steve you whining bitch..

#56     Jul 24, 2007
  7. He brought this on himself by bringing it up in the first place. So instead of calling everyone else an idiot, he needs to look in the mirror.

#57     Jul 24, 2007
  8. Anna and everyone;

The guy has trashed every thread he has participated in at ET...

using a number of aliases...

You folks may be willing to put up with it...I'm not...

I think if enough people complain to Baron, he may get the message and do something about it...Otherwise.....

Seeya

#58     Jul 24, 2007
  9. Look how he crumbles when the shoe is on the other foot... at the start of this thread he was a smarmy little piece of shit giving it to everyone.. now he is a poor little victim that needs support from others

And just so you know they have banned me a dozen times and given up because I can change IP at will..

You've heard of the untouchables... I'm the unbannable

#59     Jul 24, 2007
  10. Like you're the Angel of ET? ROTFLMAO!!!

#60     Jul 24, 2007