Idiots and Trend Following Threads (Chit-Chat)

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by bigbadbaz, Jul 23, 2007.

1. We've all got sad stories, I just had my heart broken today. Will I share it on this forum? No, but I'm feeling pretty low right now. Some stuff shouldn't be used lightly as internet fodder.

Rennick:confused:

#41     Jul 24, 2007
  2. You are absolutely right sir....in a moment of weakness I shared that with another ET member and this was the result. Believe me I have learned better...Sorry to hear about your problem...

Learn from this and talk to your good friends. This isn't the place to look for a thoughtful human response to your problem..

#42     Jul 24, 2007
  3. Well let me enlighten you, wont make you feel better but it is the truth..

Romantic love is an unconscious projection of our own inner divinity (ie: god, higher self etc)

Because we cannot see that divine part of ourselves we use our partner as an unconscious mirror.. thats why love is so powerful, it is the only truly religious experience most of us ever have..

But in one of gods little jokes on humanity.. we are never in love with who we think we are.. we actually fall in love with ourselves.. our true selves

Ha ha.. very funny god you bastard

#43     Jul 24, 2007
  4. Tissue?

#44     Jul 24, 2007
  5. If the circumstances surrounding the deaths of your sister and niece were so hazy that they were never identified, how do you know specifics, like they jumped? You wrote:

"my sister and my niece died because they decided to jump from the building"

Also, why were they in the WTC that day?

#45     Jul 24, 2007
  6. Busted Steve!!!

#46     Jul 24, 2007
  7. I didn't say the circumstances were unknown..

Busted asshole for the predator you are...

As I underdstand it you are a child molester, any comment?

#47     Jul 24, 2007
  8. You seem flustered.. your spelling suffers when you are under pressure and caught out in a lie

And you haven't explained how you could possibly know they jumped?

#48     Jul 24, 2007
  9. So you don't deny that you are a child molester?

I think Baron ought to toss your deviant ass out of here.

#49     Jul 24, 2007
  10. Well I just naturally assumed you were lying seeing as you have already been caught out in a monstrous lie already :p

#50     Jul 24, 2007