Idiots and Trend Following Threads (Chit-Chat)

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by bigbadbaz, Jul 23, 2007.

1. The onus of proof is on you Steve seeing as the details you gave are not listed among any of the official 9/11 lists

In fact your extreme and ridiculous analogy of a pedophile almost ensures you are a liar that has been caught out

#31     Jul 24, 2007
  2. How is it that you seem to be intelligent one day, and the next you are a fucking moron?

Lets see, an independent report comes out and says "well we just found that a number of people lost in the tragic event were never identified.....Clearly people were lost and were never identified...For me and others who understand English the comment is clear. I didn't write the report...

You can offer your condolences anytime..and believe me, Ghostzapper aint the messenger I am...for instance..I will just indicate from now on that I have heard that he is a child molester...no foundation for it...its just my opinion..and I will keep indicating it until people say....."hey maybe the guy IS a child molester....Now what can I think up for YOU...I will give it some thought...

#32     Jul 24, 2007
  3. Well some days I'm sober

#33     Jul 24, 2007
  4. Not today apparently...The lists are incomplete...and some families decided not to report their loss, because they didn't want anything to do with the money...you see it wouldn't bring back their family members.

I am right here when you decide to apologize..

I am right here when Reardon Metal decides to apologize

I am right here when Ghostzapper decides to apologize

I am right here when Joab decides to apologize

From the rest of ET members I have received condolences long ago...you four decided to make fun of it....to capitalize on it if you can....thats how it plays out...I won't forget it...and I think a lot of folks are getting tired of it...

#34     Jul 24, 2007
  5. I guess when you try to be a smartarse and call people idiots it comes back to bite you on the arse Steve

#35     Jul 24, 2007
  6. So basically what you have just said is that because I called YOU an idiot, you have the right to make light of my family's loss..

I see, I understand now....so this is REALLY about the fact that you got your feelings hurt and you just want to take a swing at me.....Okay

Boy what a great day this must be for you and anyone else who got their feelings hurt....

Hey whatever you're comfortable with....

#36     Jul 24, 2007
  7. Perhaps several years meditating and studying karma will answer your question Steve

But just in case you prefer the readers digest version...

Karma's a bitch.. so either suck it up ya big girls blouse or don't write the check

#37     Jul 24, 2007
  8. #38     Jul 24, 2007
  9. Again I am right here when you decide to act like a human being.

Until then I figure you have confirmed what I said previously..

#39     Jul 24, 2007
  10. Your pompous, smarmy little thread backfired on you.. tell it to someone that gives a fat rats clacker

ps: Didn't take much to turn you from aggressor to victim

#40     Jul 24, 2007