Idiots and Trend Following Threads (Chit-Chat)

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by bigbadbaz, Jul 23, 2007.

1. maxpi

maxpi

ET is largely like CB radio, anonymous people yelling all kinds of claims.. I'm looking at my entire chart analysis toolkit and trying to determine what part of it I leaned from ET.... It's just not that much.

You can post the Holy Grail here and know that it is still safe actually, might as well go to your local kindergarten and give it to the kids.

I've recommended various brain nutrition supplements at various times, [hint: there is not much Omega3 in your food and you can google on brain nutrition and maybe find out things!!] that is the best I can think of to do in the way of actually helping anybody.. and oh yes, I posted a lot in threads about helping people to sleep better at night.. I really never lose sleep over anything, I mastered that art decades ago..

When I first came to ET I was in a jolly good mood. Nowadays I feel like ET just destroys a good mood, sort of like a visit with a depressed and confused friend in a mental hospital.. no way can you leave there feeling good about life...

#131     Aug 2, 2007
  2. There is an easy solution for this. The fact that we even come to
    chit chat shows that were all SICKOS!!

#132     Aug 2, 2007
  3. JSSPMK

JSSPMK

not necessarily, why did Abramovich buy Chelsea? It's unhealthy, to some, to be rich and unknown at the same time. Recognition by the masses is what most want on ET, of course there are various levels of membership here.

#133     Aug 2, 2007
  4. #134     Aug 14, 2007
  5. nkhoi

nkhoi

#135     Aug 17, 2007
  6. #136     Aug 18, 2007
  7. Great post. You may be interested in an article I found, I will PM it to you.

#137     Aug 18, 2007