Idiot woman...

Discussion in 'Politics' started by OPTIONAL777, Apr 14, 2010.

1. <div><iframe src="http://www.huffingtonpost.com/video/video_2317.html?1271273101" width="465" height="395" noresize="noresize" frameborder="0" border="0" cellspacing="0" scrolling="no" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" style="border:0px;overflow: hidden;"></iframe></div>

2. Child molester, KKK racist, and now a misogynist too. :eek:

3. People who take her seriously have to be idiots too.

4. Cassie

Cassie

I don't even have to watch the clip and I already can tell you I AGREE!!

5. She doesn't give speeches so much as cheerleads. She knows
    all she has to do is stand up there and deliver what they want to hear and collect her fee. The travesty is the media has her on
    as a daily staple. Thats the so called majority whenever a poll
    is cited.

6. Whats the difference between her and Obama in relation to how the liberal media treats Obama?

Everything you hate about Palins media coverage is the same thing that goes on with Obama. (only difference is Palin is smarter than Obama.)

7. Hold that thought. Does it hurt yet? :D

8. You are the typical liberal. Dont even want to hear the other sides views. Completely judgemental of someone before you even hear what they say. Why? Because the liberal media and other liberals tell you what to think and you listen. Way to show the world you are one of the sheeple.

As long as the farmer keeps putting feed in the trough, thats all you care about. Meanwhile we see the farmer walking towards you with the sheers and the butcher close behind.

9. Ouch...you got me there. The only difference I see now is this.

With Palin in the media, people cheer or people boo at her.

With Obama, people cheer or people boo AND it costs us taxpayers about a billion dollars or so everytime he opens his mouth.