'Idiot-Savant' Traders?

Discussion in 'Psychology' started by Rearden Metal, Apr 1, 2006.

'Idiot-Savant' Test: www.wired.com/wired/archive/9.12/aqtest.html How'd you score?

1. Under 12 (Diplomat)

20 vote(s)
    7.1%
  2. 13-25 (Pretty normal)

118 vote(s)
    42.0%
  3. 26-31 (Almost there, but not quite)

84 vote(s)
    29.9%
  4. 32-40 (Looks like I might be one...)

45 vote(s)
    16.0%
  5. 41-50 (Rain Man)

14 vote(s)
    5.0%
  1. ElCubano

ElCubano

RM....you should contact a local DAN ( defeat autism now ) doctor. Chelating is a tedious task and could drain many needed metals from your body ( knowledge from reading only ). Here is a list of practitioners in the USA

http://www.autismwebsite.com/ari/dan/dan.htm

this is perhaps the best website for any knowldge into autism spectrum...please do keep me posted on how everything turns out...

#71     Apr 3, 2006
  2. ElCubano

ElCubano

thats why as a parent you should insist on using MMR vaccine shots that dont contain themirosal..period the end..just in case they do find a link in the near future. As a matter of fact no vaccine is needed IMO..but thats a whole differrent issue..there is not one case of autism in mormom families ( oh yes there was according to what i read; and the child was adopted)..why?

#72     Apr 3, 2006
  3. Thanx, but unless someone can recommend a specific M.D. in my area who <b>actually knows what he's doing</b>, I'll have to undergo my chelating <i>pro se</i>.

I've found that I can independently produce far better results than the average M.D., by just spending a few hours researching the relevant condition.

#73     Apr 3, 2006
  4. promagma

promagma

#74     Apr 3, 2006
  5. promagma

promagma

I went to a DAN doctor for 1 year, the vitamins and supplements really made things worse for me. Although I know a lot of people have been helped, so YMMV. I have had limited improvement with DMSA. It is only a fraction as powerful as DMPS. But it will help you know if you are on the right track!

Here is the recommended protocol - http://home.earthlink.net/~moriam/Andy_dose_sched.html

Do not do this if you currently have silver amalgam fillings. You will hurt yourself!
    There are some recommended supplements, at least a mineral supplement is essential.

I started seeings improvements after the 3rd round, about 5-7 days after the round. Things really cleared up for a whole day. It was awesome!

#75     Apr 3, 2006
  6. ElCubano

ElCubano

i agree good luck...check out the website i offered...very useful info on it..peace

#76     Apr 3, 2006
  7. Rearden Metal:

why not, instead of seeking relief in medicine that, drug this, find a really good therapist? I used to have some problems which got cured over time, without any help of drugs. you'll never know, maybe it is genetic. but i think in majority of cases drugs don't help in the long run..

edit: if i had your money.. i would take a very long relaxed retirement in a very sunny laid back location.. surf a little, hit the babes.. i am sure that would cure most people's ailments.

#77     Apr 3, 2006
  8. Oh, crap. I have two of those.

#78     Apr 3, 2006
  9. 100% useless, in my experience.

#79     Apr 3, 2006
  10. look further, i am sure there must be some useful ones.

#80     Apr 3, 2006