Idiot loses his gun permit

Discussion in 'Politics' started by AK Forty Seven, Jan 11, 2013.

1. If thats the case conservatives should stop all their complaining and just go to court whenever Barry does something they don't like :)

#41     Jan 14, 2013
  2. Oh yea, there is something different about this POTUS, he picked 4 white cabinet memebers. AOWG - one in particular, with unmatched integreity. I'm impressed for a black man to own up to that. Speaks volumes about diversity.

Oth, perhaps diverse candidates don't want to work for a house Negro (House Negro - not my quote - Al Sharpton said it first)

#42     Jan 14, 2013
  3. Yes the 51 % should rule,thats how our founders set it up

51 vs 49 doesn't mean when it comes to the presidency since thats not how presidential elections are decided.Obama crushed McCain and Romney in the EC and that does say a lot

#43     Jan 14, 2013
  4. Please post a link to Sharpton calling Obama a house negro.The black community does not consider Obama a house negro

#44     Jan 14, 2013

5. They can accept it,go to court or leave.I think they should take it to the supreme court because I think banning gay marriage is unconstitutional

#45     Jan 14, 2013
  6. Lucrum

Lucrum

Yeah it says the EC is outdated and obsolete AND that they are too many welfare/entitlement queens in our country.

#46     Jan 14, 2013
  7. Tsing Tao

Tsing Tao

I won't dispute the Obama commentary in this thread - all true. But this guy shot off his mouth and should not have said such things, and got punished by his stupidity.

#47     Jan 14, 2013
  8. Tsing Tao

Tsing Tao

That fact that one could win the EC vote and lose the popular vote does not say much for the EC system. Obama himself said something along these lines.

#48     Jan 14, 2013
  9. Daxtrader

Daxtrader

So it's okay for the 51% to steal from the 49%?

#49     Jan 14, 2013