Idiot loses his gun permit

Discussion in 'Politics' started by AK Forty Seven, Jan 11, 2013.

1. Lucrum

Lucrum

Ultimately yes it is. A blind man can see that.

#21     Jan 12, 2013
  2. You think Barry gets more benefits from our taxes than he pays in?

The guy is a glorified welfare queen himself. Barry lives in Federal housing, flys on taxpayer jets, etc. You get the picture. Barry will never pay in more than he takes out of the system.

#22     Jan 12, 2013
  3. It cuts across many groups, not just Tea-Party types. Wyoming has introduced a bill making it a crime for the Feds to enforce anti constitutional gun bans in the state, even going so far as charging Federal agents with a felony in state court who attempt to enforce it, according to the bill.

#23     Jan 12, 2013
  4. Lucrum

Lucrum

I like it, don't know how well it would stand up in federal court; but then I don't care either.

#24     Jan 12, 2013
  5. Neither do I.

#25     Jan 12, 2013
  6. jem

jem

nullification is a growing wave.
    at some point... it becomes a constitutional crises.
    the supreme court backed down from the last one.
    what are the Feds going to do kill local law enforcement and take over and entire state.

I hope it does not come to that.
    I suspect the U.S. Supreme court would find executive orders or laws unconstitutional.

by the way Ricter and I agree on something.

If some guy is too stupid to say... I will be ready to defend myself... instead of saying I will kill people.... he does not deserve a carry permit or even a gun license.

If he is an instructor... he needs 2 years of remedial training.

#26     Jan 12, 2013
  7. It would be the end of the US as we know it. I would contend the police state and decay in political process is the sign of a weakening gov't and leadership, much like what happened to the USSR, if conditions ever got to that point. Let us hope it never comes to that.

#27     Jan 12, 2013
  8. Daxtrader

Daxtrader

It's funny how liberals like you advocate for more government control, and force your will on the minority, and you think it's justified just because 51% of the people agree with you.

On the flipside, the 49% vote on just to be left alone.

You are truly a sick person.

#28     Jan 14, 2013
  9. barry reminds me of "the golden child".

#29     Jan 14, 2013
  10. Historically, his popular vote margin was quite large.

#30     Jan 14, 2013