Idiot loses his gun permit

Discussion in 'Politics' started by AK Forty Seven, Jan 11, 2013.

1. If Obama does that the way to handle it if your side think its unconstitutional is to bring it to The Supreme Court.Threatening civil war and to kill people is not the way to handle it

#11     Jan 12, 2013
  2. I don't belong to a "side".
    Obama is a divider and champion of class warfare, plain and simple.
    He has backed off the executive order for now after a firestorm of protest.

#12     Jan 12, 2013
  3. wjk

wjk

Excellent point. Posting such commentary was an open invitation. His actions give more ammo to those who seek bans.

#13     Jan 12, 2013
  4. what sort of bans are you speaking of, just to be clear?

#14     Jan 12, 2013
  5. wjk

wjk

I've agreed with most of your comments in this thread, but that guy hurts the ownership cause. They can turn around and say he was a law abiding citizen who is now threatening to kill people.

If you ever read any of my posts, you would know I'm very pro gun. I'm against any ban of any weapon.

I'm also against people adding to the left wing frenzy. You call my comment stupid? Look in the mirror if you think what that guy did was smart.

#15     Jan 12, 2013
  6. I missed your intent then, as you say. He was very foolish and reckless, I agree, as all it will do is invite scrutiny on himself. However, this no time to shrink back and get run over by the agenda of the propagandists.

#16     Jan 12, 2013
  7. wjk

wjk

I believe the goal of the left is eventually a total ban. I've stated previously that if they get registration, they will eventually confiscate registered weapons. They will eventually have the Supreme Court, and when that happens the 2nd will come up again. That is where I believe this is heading.

If they pass draconian laws through fiat, those may end up in court as well. That's why I had stated pre-election that the Supreme Court nomination potential was the most important aspect of the election. Some disagreed with that. We'll see, won't we?

#17     Jan 12, 2013
  8. wjk

wjk

This is precisely what I believe the online rant feeds, which is why I agreed with Ricter’s comments. I am aware that the comment by Ricter might have been offered with a touch of sarcasm.:)

#18     Jan 12, 2013
  9. wjk

wjk

There is a growing outrage, no doubt. I made an exception to my personally imposed TV news boycott and watched FOX last night (Hannity) as they had a group of gun owners on who were outed by that idiotic journal.

Those people were PISSED, and most of them were ordinary, hardworking folks...you know...tea party types. This was not feigned outrage.

Speaking of MSM, it must be nice to be above the law. Gregory gets a pass on his intentional breaking of the law. That's for another thread, though.

#19     Jan 12, 2013
  10. Lucrum

Lucrum

...but only a very small popular vote margin. You're deluding yourself as to his "mandate".

#20     Jan 12, 2013