Idiot loses his gun permit

Discussion in 'Politics' started by AK Forty Seven, Jan 11, 2013.

1. http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/...tart-killing-people-gun-permit_n_2459456.html

James Yeager, CEO Who Threatened To 'Start Killing People,' Has Gun Permit Suspended

James Yeager, the CEO who recently threatened to "start killing people" if President Barack Obama pursued an expansion on gun control, has had his gun permit suspended.

Authorities with the Tennessee Department of Safety and Homeland Security told Newschannel 5 the suspension was based on "material likelihood of risk of harm to the public."

In a statement to the station, Commissioner Bill Gibbons said:

The number one priority for our department is to ensure the public's safety. Mr. Yeager's comments were irresponsible, dangerous, and deserved our immediate attention. Due to our concern, as well as that of law enforcement, his handgun permit was suspended immediately. We have notified Mr. Yeager about the suspension today via e-mail. He will receive an official notification of his suspension through the mail.

Yeager raised some eyebrows after posting a video to YouTube Wednesday. In the clip he said increased gun control measures would "spark a civil war" and he would "be glad to fire the first shot."

The video originally ended with Yeager stating, "If it goes one inch further, I'm going to start killing people." He has since deleted that portion of the video, but an original version, captured by Raw Story, is still viewable below.

Yeager is the CEO of Tactical Response, a Tennessee company that teaches people weapons handling and other tactical skills.

In a video statement released on YouTube Thursday, Yeager acknowledges, "I was mad when I said it and probably allowed my mouth to overrun my logic, but I don't retract any of my statements."

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/8vRA3aU6DNo" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

2. James Yeager, the CEO who recently threatened to "start killing people" if President Barack Obama pursued an expansion on gun control, has had his gun permit suspended.

President Barry = agitator.

Say what you want but this administration keeps upping the level of dividing and agitating it's citizens. Creating fear and uncertainty and has us fighting among ourselves. People are saying and doing things that harm themselves, creating criminals out of ordinary men and women.

Dems and Repubs want the same thing but we have intelligent people on each side defending and at war on small battles with dubious outcomes whose only purpose is to continually keep us a divided nation.

---------------------

3. Lucrum

Lucrum

BINGO!

4. False.Republicans are a bunch of whining babies who whine when they don't get their way.Republicans need to accept the fact that the majority of Americans don't share their views and they are going to have to go along with the laws passed by democrats or be punished if they disobey

5. You're too funny. :D

You just confirmed what I said.

What happened to dialogue? Really, I need to be punished? The majority you talk about is some media illusion about who people are and what they are about.

6. 45 years ago Barry was a member of the 99%, now he is in the 1%. ever hear him say that?

The system that pisses him off - made him.

7. We had a years worth of dialogue during the 2012 presidential campaign and the people decided by a large electoral margin that they wanted democrats to lead the nation.You only need to be punished if you disobey.If you go on youtube threatening civil war and killing people you lose your gun permit .If he wouldn't have done that he would not have been punished

8. Ricter

Ricter

"Say what you want but..." What happened to dialogue?

The man flapped his hole and lost his gun. That's how it should be, right? If you show signs of crazy, we take your guns now. Otherwise, we're going to have to take everyone's guns.

9. Yes.He often says people like him(the 1 % ) should pay more taxes

10. Using or threatening executive orders to circumvent the Constitution, bypassing Congress, is what is making so many Americans angry. There are some 200000+ people on the federal payroll in DHS waiting to pounce on real or imagined threats. This guy shot his mouth off and from what is being revealed the Southern Poverty Law Center(left extremists) got a hold of it, so he gets turned in.
    Alex Jones claims DHS tracked him with agents the entire time before going on Piers Morgan.

#10     Jan 12, 2013