Idiot at MSNBC call Bush a Monkey

Discussion in 'Politics' started by trader1966, Nov 30, 2007.

1. I guess when using logic and intellect to make your point fails, the next step is childish teasing. Thanks James Bond for proving my point about mindless, bitter liberals.

#23     Dec 2, 2007
  2. Monkeys have "logic and intellect?" Judging from all the anti-science posts the Bush supporters posted on this board?

Typical conservative logic:

According to Google searches, Einstein tried to disprove his own work. You cannot prove me wrong on this. Therefore I am right!

If you call that "logic and intellect," I'd let Bush supporters have it.

BTW, get a sense of humor and you'll have a lot more fun here.

#24     Dec 2, 2007
  3. its odd because she was the one that said whats wrong with a little lead in the toys coming from china. she sounds like a bush neocon.

#25     Dec 2, 2007
  4. Holy god, how dumb are you? Clinton is the one that took money from an agent of the Chinese Government not the Republicans.

Please tell me you are not an adult, because stupidity this blatant is embarrassing to deal with.

#26     Dec 2, 2007
  5. Banjo

Banjo

6. bush is a monkey in the sense that he follows what the real president aka cock chenney tell him to do.

#28     Dec 2, 2007
  7. clinton = bush = globalist you numbnutz. they all hate this country and her sovereignty. this bimbo laughed about lead in toys coming from china. now she calls bush a monkey which is insulting to monkeys and you get your huggies all bunched up. then you have the nerve to wonder who is an adult? go play with your teletubbies.

#29     Dec 2, 2007
  8. Ratboy is there a single conspiracy you don't believe.

#30     Dec 2, 2007