Idea for Gordon Gecko

Discussion in 'Trading' started by El Cazador, Jun 13, 2003.

1. No... it isn't "save your $$$ and try again" or "quit and never try again".

Please consider compiling a list of the specific things that resulted in your failure at trading at this point in your life. Please share the list with the board.

I think you and many others could learn a lot from how someone washes out. We have all seen lists of things you must do to succeed ... how about a list of things that will ensure failure?

Good Luck,

~EC

2. gnome

gnome

Well, I'm probably not qualified to answer this (having never blown out in 20+ years), but I think this one thing qualifies as a sure killer.... have poor stop discipline.

3. I am sure he can handle it. If not, why bother...

4. UNDERCAPITALISATION POINT. Except with chance even Soros wouldn't cope with 2000$ hee hee. So the best advice is go to work and speculate with money you have saved and afford to lose entirely.

5. Harry... so much for your thread about you leaving... you are still here, spewing your incomprehensible nonsense... when are you going to leave?

6. Do you want an english dictionary hee hee !
    Oh Candle Baby you so upset me, you behave more and more like a little kid. But that's why I keep you out of my filter list : for compassion :p

You know I changed my mind after you just put the thread below : I like to annoy "tolerant and open minded" people like you haha ! Also when I will decide to really play with you you will understand. But it takes a few months before I do so: I let the person some times to see if he changes his behavior - if he doesn't then I will "play" (at least for me) with him - and in fact I am always interested to observe this animal behavior: so keep going on you just interest me hee hee !

candletrader
    Elite Member

06-13-03 08:32 PM
    Re: Re: I will leave the board for this summer

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Quote from Johnny Rotten:

Your second problem is that you are French. Could you please confirm for our American audience that it is not just the British who hate the fucking French, but about every country that shares a border with you. Living next door to the French is like living next door to a toilet. They go on strike every three weeks just because it is a national hobby, thinking nothing of shutting down inter-country commerce in the process. They piss and whine about anything Anglo-saxon, and generally contribute absolutely fuck all to international affairs. By the way, they also have holes in the ground for toilets in many cafes - and I am NOT joking either. And their women don't shave their armpits.
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I gotta agree with 100% with the sentiments of Brother Johnny Rotten...