Idaho To NULLIFY Obamacare

Discussion in 'Politics' started by pspr, Jan 20, 2011.

1. pspr

pspr

2. <iframe title="YouTube video player" class="youtube-player" type="text/html" width="480" height="390" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/MiBaMPdQvLw" frameborder="0" allowFullScreen></iframe>

3. Lucrum

Lucrum

States rights, isn't that the equivalent of treason in Washington?

4. If anything, it's the Federal Government which has been committing treason against the United States.

The Founders were adamantly against there being a large and powerful Federal Government... and wrote the Constitution in such a way as to prevent it. Now we know why. America is closer than ever to becoming a tyrannical state.

All Federal laws and regulations which are not authorized by the Constitution should be made immediately null and void.

5. Larson

Larson Guest

Just about. If enough states get on board, that will create quite a problem for some of the central planners running (or trying to run) the US.

6. I suppose the potato state can do something, and Obama can decide to withhold all federal funding in return.

7. Larson

Larson Guest

I mentioned on another thread that there are maybe 3 usernames on this site that can start a thread riot and guess what, you are one of them. I have no problem with your political ideas, but whatever poster crowned you "King Troll" hit the nail on the head. I suppose that is why you inhabit P & R exclusively.

8. Really, a non sequitur on your part.

Idaho can do what they want, the head of the executive branch of the United States Federal government can do what he wants in return.

Don't think that the threat of pulling federal funding hasn't kept crazy political state movements in check.

It is part of the balance of power that we have to keep things real.

States have their redress, so does the Federal Government.

Sorry, but the Federal Government has more power than the individual state, either legally or via threat to use the Federal power.

Some trace this back to Lincoln, some trace it back further, but as it stands, the states rights are subordinate to what is in the best interest of the society as a whole.

9. 377OHMS

377OHMS

+1

Man, no kidding. The guy has no redeeming characteristics whatsoever. Unwanted by both sides. Just an all-around unpleasant guy. I guess its time to add him to my ignore list.

Isn't it remarkable how these leftists implode here in P&R? I notice that Range-Rover flamed out last week and is gone now.

#10     Jan 21, 2011