I'd just like to inform everyone

Discussion in 'Politics' started by shark, Mar 31, 2010.

1. shark

shark

That god isn't real. I mean "god" might still exist inside your heart or whatever but it's not an actual, real thing in reality.

This religion thing is a whole big myth, you know like, Santa Claus or something of that nature. Just in case you didn't know.

This has been a public service announcement.

2. where have I heard this before?

3. How do we know that God doesn't exist in the 4th dimension? If we connect all the stars in space in the fourth dimension, would we be able to see God?

4. Friedrich Nietzsche: Which is it, is man one of God's blunders or is God one of man's?

5. :D

here's a clue: You'd sound more rational defending obama from accusations of being a collectivist.

6. I just recently read where a psych put two people who both claimed to be god in the same room. In another experiment he placed together two people, one who claimed to be god with a man who claimed to be jesus in the same room.

The results..... pretty much what happens here on ET.:D :D :D

7. Awaiting serious proof. Probably about as convincing as proof that god "exists."

8. Your myth story is interesting. It is nice to see someone who can simply
    say what they believe without anger or venom ... but just say it.
    Regarding religion ... you are not far off ... religion is man made and offers little in relationship to God Almighty.

The beauty is that people are free to believe ... free to grow ... free to discover "truth" themselves to their satisfaction.

I don't ever remember "not" believing in God.
    I wasn't raised in a Christian home though our family did go to church occasionally.
    I still have had life altering and substantial events with God and seen and
    experienced countless miracles and things that just aren't possible in the norm ... many of these simply confirm what I finally came to believe.

I do remember going to a Lutheran church as a little kid ...
    and "not" feeling that God was there.

I am an odd one in the Christian faith ... I have to see clear proof and definable evidence ... not entirely for believing and not for faith ...
    but why things are the way they are ... how things work ...
    I love the truth ... it is refreshing and clean ... it can be reproduced and in many ways be proven. [At least to my satisfaction and standards]

God is quite accessible and real ... usually it us people who have the problems.
    So with your ability to say what you believe so matter of factly ... perhaps you also love the truth.

John 8:31-32 Then Jesus said to those Jews who believed Him, "If you abide in My word,
    you are My disciples indeed. 32 And you shall know the truth, and the truth shall make you free." NKJV

Matt 5:8 Blessed are the pure in heart: for they shall see God. KJV

Matt 5:8Blessed (happy, enviably fortunate, and spiritually prosperous--
    possessing the happiness produced by the experience of God's favor
    and especially conditioned by the revelation of His grace, regardless of
    their outward conditions) are the pure in heart, for they shall see God! AMP

John 7:17-19 If anyone chooses to do God's will, he will find out whether my teaching comes from God or whether I speak on my own.
    18 He who speaks on his own does so to gain honor for himself, but he who works for the honor of the one who sent
    him is a man of truth; there is nothing false about him.

John 7:17-18 If any man desires to do His will (God's pleasure), he will know
    (have the needed illumination to recognize, and can tell for himself)
    whether the teaching is from God or whether I am speaking from Myself and of My own
    accord and on My own authority.

18 He who speaks on his own authority seeks to win honor for himself.
    [He whose teaching originates with himself seeks his own glory.] But He Who seeks the glory and is eager for the honor of Him Who sent Him,
    He is true; and there is no unrighteousness or falsehood or deception in Him. AMP

9. Provide me with a serious proof that a "god" exists.

10. Damn this would be a HILARIOUS experiment! Any video on this?

#10     Apr 1, 2010