Ichimoku & certainty

Discussion in 'Technical Analysis' started by JFirst20, Feb 6, 2021.

1. JFirst20

JFirst20

I don't know it, why do you say it?

#11     Feb 7, 2021
  2. I think you misunderstood my question, it was directed to @oraclewizard77
    Sorry for the confusion.

#12     Feb 8, 2021
  3. JFirst20

JFirst20

I don't know him, Who is he?

#13     Feb 9, 2021
  4. easymon1

easymon1

The Ichimoku Cloud indicator
    https://elitetrader.com/et/threads/...st-right-here-baby.335635/page-6#post-4932961

A trader could find and keep stats on good examples of ten charts that have Ichi trades and if it looks promising, take stats on ten more, and so on in this manner.

Sooner or later you'll have a reasonable idea of the probability of the situation as possible in your hands,

Last edited: Feb 9, 2021
    #14     Feb 9, 2021
  5. Moderator

#15     Feb 10, 2021
  6. roncer

roncer

I read in one of Constance Brown's books......"It Not the Technic......It's Your state of Being"!
    This has remained a favorite.

#16     Feb 14, 2021
  7. Mopogo33

Mopogo33

Have anyone here ever tried applying renko charts with Ichimoku and was sucessful?

#17     Apr 4, 2021
  8. Bad_Badness

Bad_Badness

There is only one certainty. Price will go up, down, sideways, or halt. So if you can react to the situation in front of you and trade accordingly, you are going to do fine. Knowing how to trade in each situation and transition from each to each is the only certainty worth knowing.

The problem with all candlestick patterns is their relativity to their time frame. Just step back and consider how they are made. Take any pattern, and change the time frame you can make it go away or make it appear, for the most part. Patterns really really really, need to be taken with a grain of salt.

If you want to develop a good skill, be able to take a smaller time frame and, in your minds eye, see it in a larger time frame, and visa versa. Be able to see all the patterns, across all time frames from a single time frame. It is actually not that hard.

Hope that helps.

#18     Apr 4, 2021
    longandshort and .sigma like this.
  9. .sigma

.sigma

Nothing is certain, kid.

Don’t lever up just to see spot slice right through your Ichi-clouds.

#19     Apr 13, 2021
    longandshort likes this.
  10. maxinger

maxinger

In trading, the thing that is quite certain is
    losing money.

Ichimoku & certainty --->
    Losing money & certainty

#20     Apr 13, 2021
    longandshort and .sigma like this.