Icfi -dare To Stop It-dare To Short It!

Discussion in 'Stocks' started by hottpotato, Sep 5, 2007.

1. all you wiz kidd short sellers ICFI is unstoppable-dare to short it -i double dare you-the MM will toast you over a spit-i dare ya to short it because you cant fade it!:cool:

2. I find ICF International, Inc. stock symbol ICFI to be an unusual company because it appears to be well connected to the USA President's cabinet. Finance.google.com shows this description: The Company’s federal government clients have included cabinet-level departments, including the Department of Defense, the Environmental Protection Agency, the Department of Health and Human Services, the Department of Homeland Security, the Department of Justice, the Department of Energy, and the Department of Housing and Urban Development.

I interpret earnings, revenue, liabilities, assets and equity all increasing.

I wonder if ICF International gets Government business that is not open for competitive bidding.

3. its a good stock,i play it alot. careful it can drop intraday for no reason .

4. i dont think it can be brought down-its unstoppable! like you said they have a water line to the presidency-the wallstreet shorts think they can drop any stock NOT THIS ONE!everyone pile on we are sitting on new 52 week highs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

5. looks like it is swinging in the bears favor-going down ?how far and where is the bottom?????????anyones guess
    looks like some profit taking going on-who is in the know???????????????????????????????

6. See quote above this one. You just contradicted yourself.

It is obvious this is going down.
    AND There is no volume, this is shit stock.

Finally, it does not drop much for no reason it is just a waste of time. :cool: