Ice T wants everyone to shut up about gun control

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Maverick74, Jul 24, 2012.

1. Maverick74

Maverick74

http://www.realclearpolitics.com/vi...the_last_form_of_defense_against_tyranny.html

Ice-T Defends Gun Rights: "The Last Form Of Defense Against Tyranny"

Ice-T: Well, I'll give up my gun when everybody does. Doesn't that make sense? If there were guns here, would you want to be the only person without one?

Krishnan Guru-Murthy, anchor, Channel 4 News: So do you carry guns routinely at home?

Ice-T: Yeah, it's legal in the United States. It's part of our Constitution. You know, the right to bear arms is because that's the last form of defense against tyranny. Not to hunt. It's to protect yourself from the police.

Anchor: And do you see any link between that and these sorts of incidents (Aurora)?

Ice-T: No. Nah. Not really really. You know what I'm saying, if somebody wants to kill people, you know, they don't need a gun to do it.

Anchor: It makes it easier though, doesn't it?

Ice-T: Not really. You can strap explosives on your body, they do that all the time.

On anti-gun laws: "That's not going to change anything. The United States is based on guns, you know."

2. loved him in new jack city. :cool:

3. BryantR

BryantR

and what is the "tyranny" we are living under now?

4. I agree with Ice

I'dd add that not only are guns to protect yourself from police ,government and criminals but its national defense as well.With 50 % of American households having a gun it wont be easy invading and occupying America

5. achilles28

achilles28

Fuck ya. At least somebody in Hollywood has the balls to stand up for the Constitution.

The second amendment ain't for hunting, b*tches :D

6. Eight

Eight

The Japanese didn't invade via the west coast in WW2 because they knew they couldn't go house to house in the US of A.

7. achilles28

achilles28

+100

8. Brass

Brass

This just in: rapper likes gun culture.