Ice age data bolsters greenhouse gas, warming link

Discussion in 'Politics' started by futurecurrents, Apr 5, 2012.

1. This is the warm before the storm. Know your history.

You should make some youtube videos for people that don't feel like reading crap that will be discredited in the near future.

YouTube isn’t just a place to make videos anymore. It has become a revolution that has redefined stardom and who can achieve it.

You, too, can make a video, post it online and become an overnight star.

Anyone nowadays can strike viral gold.

You'll be famous and make a lasting impact on culture as well.

Log in to youtube everyday and answer questions, post comments and interact with your fans.

And make sure you cry a lot to get your point across.

#151     Jun 13, 2012
  2. I understand now. Why you didn't read the NOAA site. You can't read! All those words and charts just confuse you! Thus you want a U tube video. My bad.

#152     Jun 13, 2012
  3. I can't tolerate youtube videos, the reason I suggest you post only vids as it would be even easier to avoid your posts.

More light frost on the ground this AM. Not as bad as yesterday though. Weather man off by 13+ degrees. One week from summer.

The past 12-15 years, it gets very cold at night. Seldom does it stay warm at night during the summer. 15+ years before, it would be nearly as hot at night as during the day, every night. CO2 doesn't want to trap the heat at night anymore? Calculations off again?

#153     Jun 14, 2012
  4. Are you really so dumb as to judge global CLIMATE by the WEATHER in your backyard ? I think I see the problem here....... .........You're an idiot, and representative of many GW deniers I'm afraid.

#154     Jun 14, 2012
  5. jem

jem

I agree that the theory sounds very plausible.
    But, the issue is what then causes CO2 to dissipate.
    Why does the record show that cooling precedes the dissipation of co2.

by the way you have been bad mouthing me the whole time you knew I was correct stating the facts?

#155     Jun 14, 2012

6. Your posts just keep getting funnier.

Decades and a $100 billion has been wasted trying to convince people.

And all you still have are carbon fuels, no alternatives.

#156     Jun 14, 2012
  7. Lucrum

Lucrum

Speaking of which, seems like I remember reading about hydrogen fuel cells back in the early 70's. Forty years later, where the fuck are they?

Dept of Energy was implemented by Carter to reduce our dependence on foreign oil. We import more now than we did then.

Sometimes I get the impression that the powers that be aren't trying very hard.

#157     Jun 14, 2012
  8. The hell you say.:eek: You must understand, and I'm sure you do, that one does not perpetuate their existance by solving problems, least not in government.

#158     Jun 14, 2012
  9. They must convince us that we need the carbon tax first.........

"Only then can we begin work on The People's Alternative."

dragging it out......

"Almost there, need a little more funding."

Decades and trillions later.........nothing. People will be distracted with another crisis.

#159     Jun 14, 2012
  10. The CO2 dissipates as it is reabsorbed into the oceans as temps fell again after the Milankovitch warming cycle was over.

Here's a good overview of this very question.

http://www.skepticalscience.com/Why-does-CO2-lag-temperature.html

I have been bad-mouthing you for things like suggesting the CO2 measurements are somehow wrong because they're from the top of a volcano, ignoring the hundreds of other stations that also measure CO2 and come up with the same numbers. For suggesting that modern CO2 is somehow not from man. For arguing that since in the past CO2 has lagged temps that today CO2 cannot lead temps. For basically saying the consensus opinion of 97% of all the worlds climatologists is wrong. For suggesting the CO2 measurements have been edited or inflated or wrong because of diffusion into the ice or something. For generally throwing up smokescreens and red herrings and grasping at straws to deny rather than admitting the essential truth of man-made global warming. Frankly I'm getting tired of the stupid denier shit. We're running out of time and should be arguing what to do about it rather than arguing about the solid science of it. It's time to start calling out the deniers for the numbskulls that they are.

#160     Jun 14, 2012