ICE $120/mo non-pro data fees

Discussion in 'Retail Brokers' started by atrocious, Nov 23, 2015.

1. This is getting outrageous, $1500/year per "exchange" meaning if you trade TF *and* an energy product it's $3000/year.

Doesn't ICE realize they are sucking the retail blood out of these markets until there is nothing left? These markets are already a wasteland of HFT and arbs, how do you get a 1-lot futures newbie to throw some money into these markets with those fees?

[​IMG]

2. rmorse

rmorse Sponsor

The ICE website does not make it easy to find their MD fee schedule. Does IB mark up MD fees?

Bob

3. I'm going to assume IB is just passing along the fees although I haven't seen the 2016 schedule on the ICE website yet either, they usually publish it in late November.

Last year the fees went from $85->$95/mo so I'm hoping a 30% hike to $120 is a typo.

4. rmorse

rmorse Sponsor

If I'm not missing something, the fee from the ICE for 2015 looks like $95/month. They charged you $97.50 on that email. I guess the difference could be some type of tax I'm not familiar with, or they mark it up $2.50.

BTW, they don't seem to have a discount for non-professional, only one fee.

5. @AMP_Trading I have cqg feed through your brokerage, is there a monthly data feed to trade Brent crude?

6. Yeah it's a pass-through give or take, there may be some back-end distribution fees that account for the $2.50. FWIW esignal and iqfeed charge $101/mo.

My beef isn't with IB, it's with ICE, although I'm hoping a 30% hike to $120 something is a typo.

7. rmorse

rmorse Sponsor

I assume you should see these fees as cash activity.

8. I remember trading Brent and Gasoil several years ago but don't remember any extra monthly fees from @AMP_Trading

9. AMP_Futures

AMP_Futures ET Sponsor

Currently NO Monthly Exchange Data Fees for ICE-US or ICE-UK using any of the AMP datafeeds: CQG, Rithmic+, TTnet or NEW TT-W (enabling a few Live Users tomorrow).

onemoreshot likes this.
  10. @AMP_Trading What is the TT W transactional pricing?

#10     Nov 23, 2015