IB's year end statement

Discussion in 'Interactive Brokers' started by Bob111, Feb 29, 2004.

1. Bob111

Bob111

why we have SSDY all the time?
    first -they promised it somewhere around 02/18/04, then-02/28/2004. today is 02/29/2004-statement still not avialiable.
    all other houses send they final statements before first month of the year was end...
    WTF?
    at least-do youself a favor to protect your name- put the f**n notification AFTER statements ready to be sended to your customers...

2. jebara

jebara Guest

Yeah some of the brokerages have sent out there statements, out early this year, recently with the new tax law many firms have to alter there systems. I recieved Merrill Lynch statements in the end of January and just yesterday they sent me revised ones. The new tax laws has cause a lot of havoc for brokerages.

3. rwk

rwk

I too was annoyed by the delay in receiving the yearend statement from IB. Then I realized that there is nothing in the YE statement that is not in the twelve monthly statements (which are already out).

4. Has anybody received IB year end statement?

5. a notice went out that the year end statement was out....but where is it? Cant find it on the account management page.

thanks

6. I log all my trade's using GTT tradelog which details the sales and buys, the way they are paired, the pnl for each trade

. Is there anything else in the IB YE statement that I need to do my taxes? Thanks

7. nitro

nitro

I got mine yesterday.

nitro

8. white17

white17

Tried to access mine today but got a message that it would be availabe 3/8

9. its on the statement page under this.

Yearly Transaction Summary

2003 2002 Select Format:

10. a5519

a5519

Have got notification but it's not on the statemets page. It's really chaos-broker.

#10     Mar 6, 2004