IB's short fee rate on TLRY is 346%

Discussion in 'Interactive Brokers' started by Maverick2608, Sep 13, 2018.

1. If you use a different broker than IB could you please enlighten us what your broker charges in short fee rate for TLRY?

I think it would be of general interest to shed some light on the dispersion of short fee rates among different brokers.

2. zdreg

zdreg

be more concerned about availability than fee rates. e.g. our fee rate is 180% conclusion IB is piggish. why don't you borrow at the other firm? they don't have any shares to lend.
    understand?

Last edited: Sep 13, 2018
    Maverick2608 likes this.
  3. To be honest. Lack availability has saved me quite a bit of money so far ;) Not following your advice from a week ago, on the other hand, has cost me a quite a bit of money.

jys78 likes this.
  4. I withdrew some lira this summer prior to the crash. Can lend you for 50%.

5. FSU

FSU

Rate two days ago was 501% for me (Apex Clearing), but there was none available. The reversals have increased in value quite a bit over the last two days, which means it is even more costly now. The March 19 reversal is trading over $45 above fair value.

6. FSU

FSU

Also the Sept monthly expiration reversal, 8 days out, is going for 10.5 over fair value. So if you put a synthetic short on, it would cost you about 1.30 a day, which is about 390%.

7. zdreg

zdreg

nice. you could be in the money in 10 minutes, just saying.