ib's margin rates incredibly low

Discussion in 'Interactive Brokers' started by joeyata1, Jun 30, 2006.

1. ddunbar

ddunbar Guest

#11     Jul 6, 2006
  2. cscott

cscott

I hear they are much better than US office. Too bad it's long distance from the US.

Recently, I was trying to resolve a problem by IB's chat in the middle of the night when their rep told me to call. I said US office is closed. He said to call Switzerland. I said no. You expect US customers to call Switzerland? I don't think so.

#12     Jul 7, 2006
  3. cscott

cscott

#13     Jul 7, 2006
  4. cscott

cscott

Look at not just what he says, but how he states it, folks. Either this person is an IB shill or my fairy godmother. :(

#14     Jul 7, 2006
  5. Anyone who wants to understand this guy just needs to look at his prior 30 posts almost all of which are stupid attacks on IB. Hes just another broker (or a complete idiot) trying to stir up trouble for IB. Every time a real IB customer calls him to task he calls them an IB employee.

LOL scott: you are outed! :D :p :D

#15     Jul 7, 2006
  6. cscott

cscott

Kiwi, I'm afraid you are not a very bright person, to say the least. Otherwise, you would know that the reason I know about Interactivebrokers problems, and post about them is because I am a customer and have personally experienced these things. Otherwise, how would I know about these problems, if I were not a customer? Further, if I were with a different broker who had these problems, I'd be posting the same things, just with a different broker name. I hope you can understand this now, but I have my doubts.

#16     Jul 7, 2006
  7. If you were a real normal customer and not an idiot or another brokers representative you would have expressed your issue in a rational sensible manner and moved on.

But, dear idiot, you continue to obsess and continue your old game of repetition and accusing others of being ib "shills" (ref your stupid attack on cdntrader above and others in the past).

Frankly I think you are too stupid to be another brokers rep but you never know how desperate some might be. If you are an IB customer, why don't you just f off somewhere else and get over it. LOL. You are such fun. Cu twat :)

#17     Jul 7, 2006
  8. if is gonna save u time [and likely money] innit better to call oversea? u aint gonna go broke for a long distance call, innit...that is da only option afterall, take it.

#18     Jul 7, 2006
  9. Hi cscott

There are quite a few accusations going on here! Out of your total of 33 posts, how many of them have to do, either directly or indirectly, with IB? This is an honest question, I have never seen your username until tonight.

I noticed on the fiirst thread you started that two IB guys came on and offered personal help - did you manage to get your issues resolved?

Re: the call to Switzerland, that is a bit strange. I would have thought they would offer to call you. They pay next to nothing for LD anyway, compared to the cost of having a live person spend time personally troubleshooting your problem.

The last question I would have is this. You seem to be having huge, ongoing problems at IB. Why are you still there?

Thanks, Nik

#19     Jul 7, 2006
  10. ddunbar

ddunbar Guest

Judge? I left that to the court of public opinion. Hence, to "see what caliber of person..."

#20     Jul 7, 2006