IBM and Outsourcing.

Discussion in 'Economics' started by SouthAmerica, Dec 9, 2006.

1. Thank goodness they are on commission with no salary,
    -------------------------------------

Your a clown! You'r one of those churn and burn shops where you bring on "Sales" people, pay them Zero , not even a small draw or salary and you feed off their leads when the bolt and head to another opportunity.

Your model is like a typical Insurance Company Model. Parasite Style.

Like any sales industry, Relationship building process takes time, you have to fill your pipe-line. So, out the gate your "People" are sounding like a typical Staffing Sale Person, desperate to close a deal ASAP. This is one of the worse sales tactics ever introduced.

I will admit to being some what wrong if your people are are on comission, (100%) and you give them 30-40% of what they earn with the option to take down 50% once they establish a client book. Then that is more like a partnership minus the legal hassles. If not, then they are fucking fools to work for you!

You take zero risk in hiring them, I bet you take zero investment in grooming them to be top notch sales people and you give that fucking retarted "GLEN GARY GLEN ROSS" scene with the whole, BRASS BALLS Speech.

Thus, they are putting in their own "Capital" (Gas, cell phone, insurance, etc) and time. They are "Acting" like a partner to your business. Yet, your basic "Model" is the "BITCH" model to successful sales people. You have no interested but the leads they bring in and you take ZERO RISK. Even if they are able to file under schedule SE et all. You do not pay the Pay Roll tax for them and they pay their own SS tax.

Yea, I'm in Sales, Private Equity. I work for myself now, so I reap 100% of my take down. But when I first started, I was given a small base and a lot of input, training, Benefits, 401k, Access to invest in the company and 10% Take down, the highest paid in the Investment Industry. Turn over way low, guys busted their arse and the firm made Millions.

We would have guys come in from the typical 100% commission model, pass the Series 22, 63, 3, and 7. Then they would start the sales process and they were horrible sales people. Nothing but desperation and cheesy salesmen talk. Most washed out, even with the Draw, benefits and training because they could never shake the "GLEN GARY GLEN ROSS" balls speech and desperate habits they formed in the "100%" commission arena.

Those 40 you hired, 90% will fade away fast and I bet your turn over % is high.

But it is a free country and guys like you can take advantage of the situation because people are desperate. Such is Capitalism.
    But lower your Proud Flag because you are like every other 100% commission model out there.... are a waste of time for anyone to work for, including the "STAFFING INDUSTRY" in the MEDICAL FIELD.

But hey, at least your hiring AMERICANS!

#81     Oct 14, 2011